Chapter 29

"Hey Jake." I said.

"What's up Kitty? You okay?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just not use to being home alone like this." I told him.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked me.

"No. Can you just stay on the line with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I can do that." He said.

"Thanks Jake." I said.

"No problem. Hey I want to say sorry for this morning in glee. I know you do it." Jake to me.

"It's okay. I already got my two partners." I told him.

"Yeah. Who are you singing with?" He asked me.

"Ryder and Sam." I told him.

"That is going to be fun." He told me.

"Yeah. I can't wait." I told him. I was looking throw the mail. I saw there was letters for me. I know the handing on the top of them. They were from my brothers.

"Hey you still there?" Jake asked me over the line.

"Yeah. I am right now looking at letters from my brothers.

"Do they know yet?" He asked me.

"No. Not yet. But I am probably tell them in this letter I will send.

"Okay. Just wondering why haven't you told yet?" He asked.

"They are my heroes. I look up to them. I don't want to let them down." I told him.

"Kitty, you could never let them down. They will always be proud of you." Jake to me.

"Thanks Jake. I think I am going to let you go. So I can read and write them back." I told him.

"Okay. I will see you tomorrow. If you need anything. Just text me or call me." He told me.

"I will. See you." I said hanging up. What Jake doesn't know is that I sneak it in there. They just haven't asked me about it.

I am just scared that I let them down. My brothers mean everything to me. I look up to them. They are my heroes. I never wanted to disappoint them.

I sat on at my desk and start to read one of the letters. I opened it to read,

Dear my little sweetie,