Chapter 25

I knocked on the door. No one answered. I knocked again. No one still answered. I know she is home. She told me she was going home and stay there. I looked around. Quinn's car was not in the driveway. Why isn't she answering the door? I pulled out my phone and pressed her number and waited.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey. Are you home? I am outside." I said.

"Oh sorry. I fell asleep. I will be right down." She said. Then we hanged up. I waited a little bit. Then she came down and opened the door for me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." I said.

"Come on in." She said letting me in.

"So how are you?" I asked her.

"I am good. How was the rest of the school?" I asked him.

"It was alright." He said. Then we heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to the door. I looked out the peephole to see Ryder. I opened the door.

"Hey Ryder." I said.

"Hey. How are you doing?" He asked me.

"I am doing well." I said.

"That's good. Here is your work and notes." He said handing you a folder.

"Thanks Ryder." I said.

"No problem." He said.

"Okay. I have Jake over. We really need to talk about somethings. I will talk to you later." I said.

"Yeah. I know. I have to get going any ways to do homework. I will talk to you later." He said.

"Okay. Ryder. Thanks again. Talk to you later." I said.

"No problem. See you later." He said walking to his car. I watched him drive away. I then closed the door. I walked back to Jake.

"So that was Ryder?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"So I know we need to talk. So what do you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Well I want to talk about our child." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I kind of want to keep our kid. But it is whatever you want." He said.

"Okay. We both agree on that. I want to keep our kid too." I said.

"Okay. What does Quinn says?" He asked.

"She said that I can keep our kid and she will help." I told him.

"Okay. My mom will help. I got a job at Burt's shop." He said.

"Jake that will help me a lot." I said.

"I know that is why I did it." He said. We talked a little bit longer. Then he had to go. But it was alright. Quinn came home when he was leaving.

It has been a while since then. Everyone around school knows. I just keep my head up high and ignore them. I am stronger. I am happy. I won't change a thing. I am now in my second term of my pregnancy. Jake has been helping me. I have an appointment coming up. I will be finding out the sex of my child. I am so excited.