Chapter 43

I just stood there. He was right. I was scared. I was scared that she going to regret me. But also, I don't want to ruin the friendship we have. She is something special to me. I think I need to take a big step towards to something better.

*Kitty's POV*

Today is a special day. Today is the baby shower. All my glee family and their families are coming over to our place for it. We are cook out and people are bringing dishes. I am posted to do nothing today except for show up and look pretty.

"The yard looks great guys." I said coming out to the yard. On this day, I am in my just ending my second trimester. I am getting nervous and excited.

"Thanks." Jake said to me.

Few of the guys come over early to help set things up and decorate. But truthfully the girls made them. I really wasn't posted to do much. I am knowing I am far but I am not far from not doing things. They are right now treating me like I can't do anything. I hate it kind of.

Then people started to show up. I was greeting and saying hi to everyone. The glee girls took care of the rest. They are the main host here. I am the guest of honor. That is what Rachel told me when she got into town and started to help out.

"Oh Kitty! Don't you look lovely." Carol said to me. I was happy she could make it.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"How are you doing my dear?" She asked me.

"Good. Mostly now the morning sickness stopped. But still can't have much meat. Jake hates knowing his own kid won't eat meat." I told her.

"Oh wow. I bet. The Puckermans are huge meat lovers. I should know. Noah Puckerman is like my second son." She told me.

"Yeah. I bet. I joke with him saying we are going to have a vegetarian on our hands." I told her.

She started to laugh. I then walked around to see others. I walked over to Quinn. She looked at me with a smile and asked,

"Need anything?" She asked me.

"I am good. Thanks for this Quinn. For everything." I told her.

"Always Kitty." She told me. She gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

I was having fun. Everyone was here and the baby shower was going good. Well, until this one person shows up. The one person I thought wasn't coming. I then saw.....