Chapter 28

When Cheerios practice was over. I walked to Brittany. I told Brittany she could come over. So I was just was going to let her take me home.

"So who are your partners?" Brittany asked me.

"Brittany, please don't tell me you want to be partners. I already have them." I told her.

"No. Don't worry. I just want to know and be nosey." She told me.

"Okay. My partners are Sam and Ryder." I told her.

"Two very different genus of guys." Brittany said.

"Yeah. I know. It will be fun." I told her. I then head my phone go off. I looked at it. It was Ryder.

Hey Kitty Kat

Hey Ryder

What's up

Hanging with Brit

Fun. Just wondering when do you want to start our glee duet.

Idk. I have my other partner. What about we meet up tomorrow at my locker before school.

Sounds good.

Okay. See you tomorrow.

Talk to you later.

I then pressed Sam's number and texted,

Hey

Hey

So can you meet me at my locker tomorrow to talk about how this is going to work.

Yeah sure.

Okay.

I will see you tomorrow then

Tomorrow

I then put my phone away and smiled to myself. Brittany stayed a little bit longer. Then she left. It was the first time I was home alone. It was something I am not use to. I picked up my phone and dialed a number. I waited for them to pick up.

"Hello." I heard on the other line.

"Hey...."