Chapter 30

Dear my little sweetie,

I hope everything is good there. Hope everyone is fine. I miss you. But I know there is something wrong. Kitty, what is wrong? I have seen change in your letters. Is he back? If so I swear. I will come there and bet him myself.

Okay even about that. So tell me what you have been you to. How is glee going? What have the weeks been? What have you sing? I tell all the guys here about your glee club. We are supporting you guys.

I am fine and safe. There are a few pictures I put in there. I am so proud of you. You have no idea. The guys here knows everything about my little sweetie. I want to know everything that is going on. Pictures and everything. I love you.

Look up to the sky and look at the stars and remember we are looking at the same ones and not that far. Always in my thoughts and my heart. Love you Kitty.

Love your Marine,

Joshie

I put it down and started to tear. I miss them a lot. I then opened my other brothers' letters and read them. I then pulled out paper and looked at it. I couldn't help but started to cry. I then heard my door open to reveal Quinn standing there.

"Oh Kitty. What's wrong?" She asked coming over to me.

"I am letting them all down. I am a horrible person." I told her.

"No you are not. Who do you think you are letting down?" She asked me.

"My brothers." I told her. I then told her everything.

"Just tell them. They will understand. What you just told me. They would be happy for you and happy to be uncles." Quinn said.

"You don't think I am letting them down?" I asked her.

"No. I don't. Just write to them and tell them." Quinn said.

"Okay." I said turning back to my desk to write my letters.

Dear My Marine,

I have not been truthful to you and our brothers. I am saying the same things to our brothers. It is not him. So don't worry. But I don't want to be a disappointment to you guys. I always wanted to make you proud.

But what I am about to tell you. I don't know if you will be proud of me. So I am just going to go out and tell you. I am.....