Chapter 13

"Stop acting like you guys doesn't know. Two songs that decide what I am going through. Rachel's secret and Quinn your message. Which one of you told them?" I asked.

"Kitty. What are you talking about?" Mr.Shuester asked.

"They know what I am talking about. Don't you!" I said looking at them.

"Kitty. Yes we all know. How couldn't we. We all went thought it with Quinn we know the signs of it. But really Mr. Shuester you can see it." Santana said.

"I want to know how you know." I said.

"I told them." Finn said.

"What how did you know? I told you just today." I said.

"Remember when you are out of the room from glee practice and Quinn followed you." He said.

"Yeah. I told her to go after you. We know because Kitty you are a very health girl. You never missed one day of school and of sudden you get sick." Finn said. "I'm sorry. But we just want you know that you don't have to hide it."

"Also that you have a family here and we will help you." Rachel said.

"I don't need help. I am fine." I said.

"Kitty comes on. They are only wanted to help." Jake said.

"Wow chooses their side. Fine is with them. I will just do this alone. I can do it." I said walking out of the glee room. I went to my locker. I got my things. I was walking out of the school. But I heard my name being called.

"Kitty. Kitty. Kitty."

"What?" I yelled turning to see Ryder.

"Hey everything okay?" Ryder asked taken back.

"Sorry for yelling at you. I just thought you were someone else." I said.

"It's cool. Where you going? Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I just need to get out of here. I have a lot of things going on." I said.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked.

"Yes. Cover for me. Say I went home sick." I said. I looked over his shoulder to see Santana and Quinn coming my way. "I have to go. I will talk to you later." Then I ran out of the building.

"Kitty. Kitty. Come back." Quinn was yelling at me.

"Kitty. Come on this is not going to help you with your problem." Santana yelled. I just kept on running. I didn't look back. I ran until I could run any longer. I ended at this spot I use to go with my mom and dad. They called it Kitty's Garden. I felt so safe there for some reason. The place was beautiful. There was rows and rows of different flowers. There is a wishing well. Also a big clearing that looked over the city of Limo, Ohio. It walked to the clearing. The clearing was one of my favorite places.

(This might be the only time I will go in a different P.OV. I don't truly like writing in different P.O.V. But for this part I need to. It will make the story more interesting.)

Everyone P.O.V.

Quinn and Santana walked back to the glee room.

"So did anyone find her?" Finn asked.

"Yes." Santana said looking at Quinn.

"And?" Rachel said.

"She left school. I don't know where she went." Quinn said.

"She is not picking up her phone either." Jake said.

"Okay after school we go out and look for her." Finn said.

"Who us? It takes us a long time." Kurt said.

"No all of us. The whole glee family. Mr. Shuester we need to call an emergency glee meeting after school." Finn said.

"Okay. I will be right back." Mr. Shuester said.

"Okay where are places she will be at?" Rachel asked looking at Quinn and Jake.

"Why are you at us? How would we know?" Jake said.

"You are the father of your guys unborn child and Quinn she lives with you." Rachel said.

"Well we don't." Quinn said.

"She keeps herself closed." Jake said.

The next thing we heard was Mr.Shuester over the loud speaker. "Glee members. We have an emergency glee meeting after school. Please come to the choir room right after school. Thank-you and have a great day." Then it went quiet.