Chapter 44

I was having fun. Everyone was here and the baby shower was going good. Well, until this one person shows up. The one person I thought wasn't coming. I then saw my mother standing there. I just stood there. I then felt two different pair and hands touch my shoulders. I looked over to see Jake and Ryder by my side.

"Mrs. Wilde." Quinn said surprised to see her.

I know none of the girls invited her. I made it clear to Quinn a while back that I don't want her here. I know or I thought she won't show. She didn't seem like she cared when she found out I was pregnant. She let my dear father kick me out.

*Flash Back*

"Hey question. We are making the list for the baby shower. But we are wondering. Do you want invite your mother?" Quinn asked me.

I looked up from my homework and looked at her. I haven't really thought about her or my father at all since the day they kicked me out. I then said,

"I don't know. I don't want drama there. What do you think?" I asked Quinn.

"Kitty, I didn't have a baby shower for Beth because I was going to put her up for adoption. But if I was going to keep her and have one. I don't know what I would do." She told me truthfully.

"I know she is my mother. But a true mother won't kick her own child out. Mostly when she needed them the most. So, please no. I don't know if I can handle seeing her there." I told her truthfully.

"I can understand. I won't." She told me. She then left me in the living room. I sat there thinking about everything I have been through and happened. I touched my belly and smiled. I don't regret it.

*End of Flash Back*

"Hello. I hope I am not late." My mother said.

"No. Just in time." Quinn said.

Then my mother came over to me. Quinn was right behind her. The one question I want to know is how did she find out about the shower. I couldn't say a word to her. I was into much a shock of seeing her.

"Oh wow. Look at you. You look amazing." She said to me.

"She always looks amazing." Ryder said.

"Yes. She does. This pregnant just makes her beauty show more. Do you know the sex of baby?" She asked me.

Why does she want to know stuff now? After so long of not reaching out to me. No calls or text. Nothing. She shows up here and tries to act like the a so call mother of mine. No. She doesn't get to be that. Fine she is here. But I know the truth. She has an act up. Or something.

"Yes. We are having a girl." Jake told her.

"Excuse me." I said walking away. If I didn't walk away. I don't know what would happen. I walked into the house and to my room. I just need to get away.

I shut the door and sat at my end of my bed. I just a breather from that. I then heard a knock at the door. I didn't saw a word. The door then opened to reveal Quinn standing there. She came over to me.

"Hey you okay?" She asked me.

"Just surprised to see her here. How did she know today was the shower?" I asked her.

"I have no idea. But if you don't want her here. I will personal ask her to leave. What do you want to do?" Quinn asked me.

*Jake's POV*

Quinn just went after Kitty. I know this was a lot for her. Seeing her mother after this long. Even after she treated Kitty. Her mother did nothing to stop Kitty's father from kicking her out. I was still standing where Kitty left me and Ryder.

"Where are here Mrs. Wilde?" I asked her. I want answers and I am going to get them.

"I want to be here for Kitty. It's important day." She told us.

"You want to be here for Kitty. Where have you been all those days? Why did you let her father kick her out?" I asked.

She looked at me and didn't answer my questions. That is what I thought. I just shocked my head at her and walked away. I know Ryder was right there behind me. I walked over to my brother. Who was also not so happy with this.

Then we saw the sliding down open and Quinn and Kitty came out. Kitty went right over to her mother and said,

"Thank-you for coming. Hope you enjoy yourself."

She then walks over to me and Ryder. I gave her a smile. Which she returned. Ryder put a hand on her back for comfort. I know one thing. We are not going to let her be by her mother alone. At less one of glee members will be with her.