Chapter 26

It has been a while since then. Everyone around school knows. I just keep my head up high and ignore them. I am stronger. I won't change a thing. I am now in my second term of my pregnancy. Jake has been helping me. I have an appointment coming up. I will be finding out the sex of my child. I am so excited.

I walked into the glee room to see everyone in there. Even Quinn.

"What is going on?" I asked confused and censured on what was going on.

"Oh nothing Kitty." Quinn said.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Just came to talk to Mr. Shuester. That was it." She said to me.

"Okay." I said still censured what she was doing here.

"I will see you when you get home." She said leaving the room.

"Okay guys. Take a seat." Mr. Shuester said. I took a seat between Jake and Ryder.

"So Mr. Shuester... What is this week assignment?" Marley asked him.

"Well this week is duets. You will have to partner up." Mr. Shuester said.

"What is the songs post to be about?" Unique asked him.

"Any song you want. But let's try not to do a lot of cursing." She said looking at Jake.

"What? I may be a Puckerman. But Mr. Shuester that hurts. No trust." Jake said to him. Everyone laughed at him.

"Okay. You guys can talk until the bell. Maybe find your partner." He suggested to us.

"But Mr. Shuester, do you want us all to go?" Blaine asked.

"Yes. Why do you ask Blaine?" He asked.

"It is an odd number." Blaine said.

"You are right. Okay. Someone can have two different partners. You guys can figure that got." Mr. Shuester said.

Everyone looked at each other. Who wants to take that challenge?

"I will be the one who has two different partners." I said.

"Oh Kitty. You don't have too. We don't want to make it stressful for you." Jake said to me.

"Okay. Listen her Jake. You maybe the father of this kid. But you don't tell me what to do. I am going to be the who has two different parents. So those two people who wants to be my two different partners can come to me." I said. Everyone looked at each other.

"Are you sure Kitty? That might be to much to handle." Marley asked.

"Yes I am sure. Now will everyone stop asking me. I want to do it. I know I can do it. Even if I am pregnant." I said. Then the bell rang. I was so happy to hear that bell. I grabbed my things and then walked out.

"Hey Kitty, wait up." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Jake.

"What do you Jake?" I asked him.

"I don't want you two have two different partners. It will be to much stress on you and our child." He said.

"Are you kidding me? Like I already told you. I am doing it. You can't tell me what to do." I told him.

"Kitty, you already have a lot on your plate." He said.

"Really like what?" I asked him. This oughta be good.

"Well, you have school work. Then you still go to cheerios practice and watch. Then you have to get appoints and everything for our child." He told me.

"Yeah. So." I said.

"So, that is a lot for one person. Let someone else have two different partners." Jake said.

"No. I want to do it. Mr. Shuester and the rest of the glee club already know. It is a done deal. Also Jake of you ever tell me what to do. I will rip your balls off. Do you understand?" I asked him.

"Yes. I understand. But I am just looking out for you." He said.

"I am fine." I said walking away from him. I walked to my locker to get a few things. I closed it to see...