Chapter 21

"Okay. Get to class. But remember my door is always open." She said to me. I nodded to let her know I understanded. I then walked to my locker to my things. When I got to my locker I saw him. The one guy I wanted to talk to. I see Jake.

"Hey." I said walking up to him.

"So how did it go?" He asked me. I looked at him. He looked annoyed. What is wrong?

"It went good. We will soon find out the sex." I told him. I waiting to see if he will tell me what is wrong.

"That is good." He said looking around.

"Okay. What is wrong?" I asked him.

"Everyone knows." He said to me.

"When you mean everyone? You mean the whole school." I said to him.

"No everyone in New York." He said to me.

"You don't have to be rude to me. I am just making sure." I said getting bitchy.

"I know. I am sorry. I'm just annoyed." He said to me.

"I know. So do you know who told everyone?" I asked. I already have an idea. I really hope it is not true.

"Bree." That was the only word that came out of his month.

"I thought it was her." I said to him. I then heard the bell. Everyone was filled into hallway. Everyone was whispering and staring at me. I shut my locker and looked around. I was looking for a current person. I didn't see her. I started to head to math class. I walked down the hallway with Jake. I know why he is walking with me. He knows who I am looking for. I turned the corner to see the person I was looking for. I walked up to.....