He slowly unbuttoned my top, once it was open completely leaving me exposed he Carefully took it off each of my shoulders and down my arms.

I couldn't break my eyes off him.

He kissed my shoulder and then my neck as he untied my pants and pulling them down as I lifted my hips up to make it easier to pull off.

Once they got to my ankles I effortlessly kicked them off.

Leaving me just in my panties under him.

His long fingers traced down from my arm to my thigh were he stopped and gave a squeeze too.

Not to hard but not to soft just the right amount of pressure to make me moan and throw my head back having my hair fall around me.

I could feel his smile against my neck before he moved away and stood up in front of me unbuckling his jeans.

I watched basking in all his glory. He was a sight sure.

"Those.off." He said nodding to my nude lace panties.

I gave a small smirk before shaking my head no slowly. Testing him.

He let out a low chuckle before he went to each of my thighs with his hands slowly and he planted small kisses as his fingers went to the top of my panties and he roughly pulled them down before gripping my thighs again making me breathless.

"Don't tease." I said with a low moan.

His knee went in between my legs to create a space and he took me by my hips with both his hands and lifted me up further on to the bed.

He leaned down to face me and i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling his lips to mines.

Kissing him with such urgency and desire oozing over.

His lips began dominating mines and his tongue was now invading mines.

He moaned in my mouth driving me to tug on his hair.

He bit down on my bottom lip before sucking and pulling on it.

His hands were all over my breast massaging and tugging lightly on my nipples making me moan louder.

I was already getting sensitive in my core, knowing I would be a orgasmic mess soon enough.

He reached over his end table and took a condom out, he ripped the foil quickly and I watched him place it on his hard member.

He got on top of me and he started kissing down my chest slowly and I felt his long finger rub against my heat making me pull hold of his arm as I let out the hardest gasp in my life.

He rubbed on my entrance for awhile tell you could hear the echos of my wetness vibrate the room.

"Don't stop- please . God." I moaned unable to keep my cool.

He placed his wet lips on my nipple and he began slowly sucking and light biting as he kept playing with my heat.

I was an uncontrollable moaning mess, my hands were all over his hair.

Then I felt him go inside me making me arch my back and throw my entire head against the pillow.

"Fuck, Yvette." He moaned hooking his arm under the arch of my back and he held me like that as he picked up speed and I yelled his name as I lost my self in him for the first time.

"Your a fucking drug." He groaned and he kissed me hard as he kept pounding hitting me spot and I wrapped my legs around him making him go deeper.

****

I need you more than I know
Oh, and I can't resist when you're up against my skin
I never wanna let you go
You're perfectly wrong for me

AN: the entire chapter was based off the song "perfectly wrong". It's just my version for Shawn & Yvette right now in this moment of their relationship.

Where does it go from here now?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Thank you for reading loves !