Chapter 51

A/n: okay, listen, I know I said I was gonna update a few times but the only explanation I can give yall is that I'm trash 😂😂😂

I thought I'd get to update a lot last week since it was spring break, but honestly, I was too stressed about ticket sales to do anything 😂

Can my KPOP boys please stop announcing these concerts, like honestly. 1) they need rest and 2) MY WALLET CAN NOT HANDLE ANY MORE OF THIS BULLSHIT!

I'm a little sad KCON NY got relocated this year (finally in NY, smh kcon) because I have absolutely no more money for that 😭. But in other news, I'm gonna see Stray Kids AND BTS in May (yall, I got field seats AND soundcheck for bts, I might actually cry)

Last unrelated WANNA note, but Congrats to TXT on their debut! I have already taken on the role of being a noona fan, and I'm so proud of them! Also, shoutout to our Wanna One boys and their solo careers! I'm proud of each and every one of them and I'm proud to say I stan TALENT! (Also, I'm obsessed with Bird 😍)

Okay, back to WANNA :). Thanks for being so patient with me! I really wanna update a few times this week, but don't hold me to anything. It's funny because I have Chapter 53 basically written out, but haven't even started writing ch 52.

Well, thanks for reading this long ass note (if you skipped, that's completely fine!). Hope you enjoy the chapter!

-Heather

*

Chapter 51

It was official.

Ha Sungwoon had successfully infiltrated the CYA.

After the completion of his third and final task, the CYA had been quick to hold his induction, and as far as I knew, things were running smoothly.

Sadly, I could only rely on what others told me, but I trusted my friends enough to know they would inform me the moment something went wrong.

Recently, things became quite hectic for me as the Committee finally came to the decision that I was fit to be the leader of The Company.I think part of this revelation was thanks to Mrs. Ha, and while the Committee came to a consensus, I knew there was still a bit of doubt floating around. After a long talk with Hyunbin, I met with the Committee one more time with a compromise I thought they would all agree with: me and Hyunbin as co-leaders. Originally, Hyunbin was more than willing to step down from the position, seeing how it was only supposed to be temporary. It had taken awhile to convince him, but after taking some time to think about it, he finally came around (I think Minhyun had spoken to him, but everytime I asked him about it, he pretended to be clueless... that adorable bugger).

The Committee had surprised me with their reaction to the proposal. While I had thought it would help convince them, I hadn't expected them to agree to it right away. A lot of the older, conservative members thought the idea was brilliant, and by the end of the meeting, it was decided I'd become a co-leader of the SKB.

I thought with that problem solved, I'd have more time to focus on the CYA issue, but I wasn't expecting the Committee to decide on an inauguration date so quickly. They declared I'd officially take office by the beginning of June, which meant I had about a month to prepare myself.

This actually added a lot more work on my plate, meaning I had little to no time to work with the elite team.

So, for the time being, I could only rely on updates as to how Sungwoon was faring.

One day, I was in my office when a knock sounded from my door. I called for the person to come in, and I looked up, surprised to find Mrs. Ha entering my office.