Chapter 4

(Italics are Korean)

"OMG so this is my ultimate bias, Park Woojin. He's from Busan and he is an AMAZING rapper. Oh and isn't he just the cutest?! Ugh, I just can't even with him, like oh my god why is he so perfect?! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HIS SNAGGLETOOTH! Park Woojin literally kills me!" Carolyn Park, Ryan's 17 year old sister, squealed as she showed me a picture of an adorable boy.

    In a few hours we would be meeting with Wanna One, and I asked Carolyn to give me a crash course on the members. She had been so excited when I asked and went into full fangirl mode, much to Ryan's annoyance.

    "Sis, you sure we aren't related to him?" Ryan asked when she continued rambling about Woojin, not looking up from his phone. He was sitting on the sofa across from where we sat, with his legs up on the table in front of him.

    She looked at her older brother with annoyance written all over her face, before shaking her head and turning back to me. "Jihoon lets me skype with Wanna One sometimes, and he always mentions how Woojin is my bias. They're really funny and usually tease both of us whenever it is mentioned. Woojin has blushed a few times and that really set the other members off..." she trailed off, smiling. "I just hope it's not awkward when we meet."

    I kept looking at the pictures on her phone, but my eyes kept wandering back to one member.

    "Can you..." I began slowly, embarrassed to ask this question. "Can you tell me about Kim Jaehwan?"

    Ryan looked up from his phone and stared at me, but I avoided his eyes. I felt vulnerable in that moment and I immediately regretted asking. I looked at the innocent smiling face of my brother and couldn't believe that I had to ask about him, the person I used to know like the back of my hand.

    How would he react when he saw me tonight? Would he be angry? Would he be relieved? Would he forgive me?

    Carolyn looked confused, especially when she saw the look Ryan was giving me. She had been too young to understand why I suddenly moved in with them, having only been 12 at the time. She never asked questions about my past and we never told her. She has no idea that Jaehwan has a sister, let alone the fact that I'm his twin.

    "I'm going in age order, from youngest to oldest, though. I still have to talk about Jihoon and Daniel before I get to Jaehwan..."

    "Carolyn." Ryan shot her a glare, but she didn't understand the meaning behind it.

    "What? I'm just saying! It'll be way easier to learn about them if we go in age order!" she argued. "Just go back to flirting with whatever girl you're targeting now." she rolled her eyes.

    Ryan was about to make another argument when I shot him a look.

    "It's okay." I mouthed and he let out a sigh, before nodding. He shifted his focus back to his phone, but I knew he was still paying attention to us.

    "It's alright Carols. I just figured I would ask because he's really the only member I know of, but you can continue in order. You're right, it will be easier, especially if any of them catch my eye. This way I can know if they're too young for me." I joked and her eyes went wide.

    "Girl, you do not want Jaehwan as your bias. He may look adorable but he's CRAZY! He sounds like a total psychopath when he laughs, and his sense of humor is so weird. But, he does have incredible vocals and he's very loveable, so if he is your bias, then I'll support you." she said and I let out a laugh. I'm glad my brother hasn't lost his signature traits, despite what he's been through.

    "No, he isn't my bias, I was just curious about him. I think if I had to choose a bias so far, it'd be the Ong guy..."

    "Oh my god you like Ong Seongwoo?!" she squealed, cutting me off. "Girl, he is so HOT and that boy really knows how to work his body. I can TOTALLY see you with him omg that'd be so cute! Of course, you'd have to be fine with sharing him..."