Chapter 12

"Hey, where are you guys?" Sungwoon asked over the phone, and I covered my ear, trying to block out the busy city life.

    "Uh, I've never actually been to the SKB, so I'm not quite sure where I'm going." I admitted, looking around.

    "Aren't you with the Parks?" he asked and I bit my lip.

    "They stayed behind to unpack a bit. They're gonna meet up with us later. I honestly thought I'd be able to get there, but apparently I can forget a place in 5 years."

    I was currently lost in the city I had lived in for 16 years. I should probably relearn my way around Seoul if I was to take over the SKB...

    I heard Sungwoon chuckled and I'm sure he was shaking his head. "She's lost, guys," he sounded distant so I assumed he was talking to the other members of Wanna One. "Amelia, I'm putting you on speaker."

    I nodded, although he couldn't see me. Why am I so dumb?

    "Amelia, how did you get lost?" Jaehwan's laugh filled the speaker and I rolled my eyes. "We grew up in Seoul."

    "I know where we grew up!" I protested, which only made him laugh harder.

    "Apparently not if you're LOST!"

    "Amelia, just describe your surroundings, we can try to come find you." Jisung said, and Jaehwan's laugh became muffled. "Yah, stop laughing at your sister! She can kick your butt if she wanted to!"

    "Um, there's a baskin robbins and uh..." I jumped when something tapped my shoulder.

    I spun around, and a gasp escaped from my lips. He was standing in front of me, with his gorgeous smile on his lips.

    "Amelia? What's wrong?" Jaehwan's voice was filled with worry.

    "Uh, n-nothing. Something just surprised me, but it's... it's ok. I just realized I know where I am, I-I'll be there shortly." I stuttered into the phone and hung up before they could question anything.

    "H-h-hi." I breathed and inwardly cringed. Why did he have this effect on me?

    He chuckled a bit at my awkwardness, wrapping his arms around me. "Hello Miss Kim. I've quite missed you." he said and I felt my face heat up.

    He pulled away and took my hand in his. "Rumor has it that you're lost."

    I rolled my eyes, my nervousness washing away instantly. "I wasn't lost, I was just playing hide and seek. Guess my hiding spot wasn't very good, seeing as you found me." I smiled and he let out a laugh.

    "Well, I must be a lucky guy then." he began walking in the direction I had just come from, pulling me along gently. "C'mon Miss Kim, the others are surely waiting upon your arrival."

    "Hopefully they're not freaking out, seeing as I just randomly hung up on them." I laughed lightly and he shook his head, fondly.

    "Knowing your brother, Jisung hyung, and the maknaes, they're definitely freaking out." he said and I groaned.

    "Yeah, you're probably right."

    He led me through the crowded streets of Seoul, and my memories of the place I used to call home was slowly coming back to me.

    "How did you even find me, by the way?" I questioned.

    "You said so yourself. You were hiding and it was my job to find you." he shrugged, and I rolled my eyes. "Ok, ok, it was purely a coincidence. I was heading to practice when I saw you wandering around aimlessly. Figured I'd step in before you ended up in Busan or something." he joked and I hit his shoulder. "Geez, they weren't kidding about your strength. That hurt." he whined.