Never The Right Time

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, stop squeezing you strong fuck. Im hungry." I said slapping his arms to let me go so I can breath.

He laughed as he sat me back on the bed, he got up and walked over to the bathroom and he started the water in his shower.

When I saw he wasn't coming back, I decided to be a little daring.

I got off the bed leaving myself completely naked as I walked into the bathroom, the steamy was fogged all around. But I could see his sculpted frame in the glass as he was showering, he didn't notice me.

I took his phone and I looked on his spotify for the perfect song to synce to his speaker in his bathroom.

I found the perfect song.

Smoke By Bobi Andonov

The intro started and I saw Shawn towards the glass door as he wiped the fog over to see what was happening.

I walked to the door as he watched me through the glass, he opened the door and a rush of steam came out in a rush.

His eyes never leaving my body, he bite on his bottom lip watching me come closer to him.

Watching his eyes on my every move gave me such a rush, I looked at him with his hair wet and pulled completely back and drops of water over his beautiful broad shoulders and chest.

"You could be the dealer, I could be the stash
You could be the fire, I could be the ash
I could be your first babe and you could be my last
And we could make it last 'cause I can't say no
But I'm scared of getting burned if I get too close
And now you got me where you want me cause I'm on the ropes
Baby, don't make me rush
'Cause I only wanna save you slow"

Never breaking our eye contact I took his entire view in with a smile on my face and he seemed to be shocked at how daring I was but it was quickly replaced with him touching my body, sending bolts all through my body as he pulled me in closer with him.

The water hitting my skin it felt good, helped to mask the heat that was already radiating off my body.

"Hi." Was all I said as I hooked my arms around his neck and kissing him deep and hard making our lips crash into one another fiercely.

He pushed me up against the wall, wasting no time lifting me up to wrap my legs around his hips and in one swift move we were lost in each other yet again.

"Fuck Yvette." He moaned into my ear as he grabbed a full amount of my hair into his hand pulling my head back with such force.

It was something about how he said my name, it literally felt like honey on his lips and I didn't want him to ever stop.

I was once again consumed by Shawn Mendes.

"Can't get enough of you, what the hell are you doing to me?" He groaned as he slammed into my core harder and deeper making me moan loudly and claw on his back, begging him to keep going.

2 hours later.

We stood in his kitchen area, I was sitting on his counter as he was in bagging the lunch he had went to get us.

I had on one of his blue thermals that fell like a mini dress on me, my hair was tied in a knot resting on the top of my head. He looked over at me, resting his eyes on my legs before he turned back to focus on unpacking.

"So did the internet break with pictures of us kissing?" I asked with a lace of panic in my tone.

He turned to face me giving me my order of sushi in the clear container with chopsticks.