Season 4, Episode 4 - The Break-Up (Redone)

Почніть із самого початку

Santana's mouth hung open in shock knowing there was no possible way she could've gotten Brittany pregnant. "I know it's surprising to me too but I totally wanted to tell you in person," Brittany said as Santana shook her head. "Okay hold up, hold up. You're pregnant? How is that possible?" Santana exclaimed as Brittany told her the truth. "I'm just as confused as you are. The stork didn't build its nest or anything," Brittany frowned. "Oh that's not what I'm talking about who did you cheat on me with hmmm?" Santana said folding her arms. "I didn't," Brittany protested. "Britts. I can't get you pregnant. You had to have been with someone else," Santana said upset. "But I wasn't," Brittany frowned. "Can you please stop with the lies? Seriously I love you, but if you're not even going to have the decency to tell me who's kid you're having I can't stay with you," Santana said as Brittany frowned. "But I don't know," Brittany said honestly. "Well when you figure out who you cheated on me with, call them and let them know they're having a kid," Santana huffed as she stormed out of Brittany's house as Brittany frowned, upset by the fact that she had hurt Santana and she didn't know what to do about it.

Santana then began to perform the Alanis Morsiette hit 'You Oughta Know' to explain exactly how she felt about what went down between Brittany and whoever's child she was having. Santana was out for blood.

"I want you to know, that I am happy for you. I wish nothing but the best for you both," Santana sang glaring at Brittany as we cut to the choir room "An older version of me is he perverted like me? Would he go down on you in a theater? Does he speak eloquently and would you have his baby? I'm sure you'd make a really excellent mother. 'Cause the love that you gave that we made wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no. And every time you speak his name does he know how you told me you'd hold me until you died. 'Til you died, but you're still alive. And I'm here, to remind you of the mess you left when you went away. It's not fair, to deny me of the cross I bear that you gave to me. You, you, you oughta know," Santana sang angrily towards Brittany as we cut to the auditorium where Santana finishes up the song. "'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me and I'm not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes, and you know it. And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it. Well, can you feel it? And I'm here, to remind you of the mess you left when you went away.i t's not fair, to deny me of the cross I bear that you gave to me. You, you, you oughta know," Santana sang with a passion as she glared at Brittany as well as the other members of the club, figuring one of them had to have gotten Brittany pregnant. Whoever it was she was going to find out and they were going to be sorry they did that.

Brittany is seated in the choir room alone as she is trying not to cry as Sam approaches her. "I heard about you and Santana...I'm sorry," Sam sighed as Brittany shrugged clearly upset. "She's mad at me for cheating when I can't even do that," Brittany said upset. "I think she's just upset about you having a baby is all," Sam said as Brittany sighed. "I'm so stupid. I don't even know how it happened," Brittany said. "So you don't think you could be having anyone else's baby other than Santana?" Sam asked. "No...should I?" Brittany asked. "No," Sam said as Brittany layed her head on his shoulder. "I don't know what to do. I mean like I thought Santana would be happy," Brittany said. "She might just need some time. It's sort of a lot to get use to," Sam said as Brittany nodded. "Yeah I mean I totally thought I had an alien invasion going on whenever I felt movement," Brittany said as Sam chuckled a bit, happy to for once have Brittany's attention. "Well if Santana isn't going to be there for you, you know you can always count me," Sam said as Brittany smiled. "I know," Brittany said as she sat up "I just really wanted to raise our lesbian love child together. Now I guess I'll do this on my own." "You don't have to you know," Sam said. "I know. I just can't think about being in another relationship right now," Brittany said as Sam understood. "Thanks for being such a good friend," Brittany smiled hugging Sam as she then left the choir room as Sam couldn't help but feel saddened that there wasn't a chance for him and Brittany.