Season 2, Episode 11 - A Very Glee Christmas (Redone)

Miss Pillsbury entered the teacher's lounge as Mr. Schue snacked on a freshly baked Christmas Tree cookie. "Hey, Will," Miss Pillsbury smiled. "Hey," Mr. Schue grinned. "Are we okay?" Miss Pillsbury asked as Mr. Schue hesitated "We haven't really talked since I told you about me and Carl. I mean, we haven't talked at all." Miss Pillsbury then took a deep breath before asking "Are you avoiding me?" She asked bluntly. "Not at all," Mr. Schue said coolly. "What are you doing for Christmas this year?" Miss Pillsbury asked. "Just a little quiet time alone this year," Mr. Schue shrugged. "Will, you can't spend Christmas by yourself. That's horrible," Miss Pillsbury frowned. "Look, um, Carl and I are having a big Christmas Eve party. Please at least stop by. "Well, thanks, Emma. That's very sweet of you guys, but I-I think it's best if we just keep things separate for a while," Mr. Schue said as Miss Pillsbury nodded understandingly. "Yeah. Okay," Miss Pillsbury said before being interrupted by Coach Beiste. "Okay, educators, gather round. It's time to pick your Secret Santa. Everybody's name is in the tub. You get who you get, and you don't get upset, all right? There," Coach Beiste said as she went around the teacher's lounge letting everyone pick a name from the tub. Mr. Schue picked out a name from the tub and was shocked to see the one person he had truly hoped not to get 'Sue'.

Cut to the hallway as Artie and Brittany are decorating Brittany's locker for Christmas. "Last year, I left my stocking up over Christmas vacation and an entire family of mice started living in it. Their Christmas gift to each other was rabies," Brittany grinned telling Artie the story. "I told my parents that I only want one thing for Christmas this year," Artie said "Stop friend-requesting me on Facebook." "What are you asking Santa for?" Brittany asked "I'm sorry?" Artie asked confused. "Artie the roads to the North Pole are getting treacherous. You need to write your letter to Santa really fast and get it in the mail today. And remember, even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf," Brittany said as she walked away. "No way," Artie said in shock.

Cut to the choir room where the New Directions are decorating while singing 'The Most Wonderful Day of the Year' from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Mr. Schue entered the choir room seeing the kids decorating as they finished the song. "Hey, guys. What's this?" Mr. Schue asked "We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue. Christmas is totally my favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree. I found it on the side of the road. It must have fell off some guy's car," Finn smiled. "And ornaments?" Mr. Schue asked. "The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. I think she was a holiday hoarder," Santana explained. "Uh and the presents?" Mr. Schue asked. "I lifted them from a display at the mall," Puck said as Mr. Schue opened his mouth to speak "But don't worry. They're empty." "Guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like," Mr. Schue said shaking his head. "For us it is. This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club. We won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck," Mercedes said as she flashed back to earlier in the day where she, Tina, and Mike were walking through the halls only to get slushied by the football team with red and green slushies. "Ho, ho, ho, losers!" Azimio smirked as he laughed "Ha-ha!" Back to the choir room. "I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot," Mike said upset. "You can eat that, you know," Lauren added as the New Directions all gave her a look.

"No. I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did," Mr. Schue said. "I thought that was Thanksgiving," Puck said confused. "And this year Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima," Mr. Schue grinned. "How are we gonna do that?" Rachel asked. The only way we know how...by singing about it," Mr. Schue said as the New Directions all looked nervously at him "We're gonna go classroom to classroom, caroling, to raise money for McKinney-Vento." "Wait. Classrooms in this school with students in them?" Tina asked upset. "Well, if there are no students in them there will be no one to put money in the collection box while we sing," Mr. Schue said. "We're gonna be killed," Quinn said simply. ""No, guys, it's Christmas, a time for miracles," Finn said as the others looked back at him "We gotta try this." "Finn's right. So let's start rehearsing. This year, Glee Club's going full Santa," Mr. Schue grinned as most of the others cringed.