Season 2, Episode 16 - Sexy (Redone)

Cut to the Celibacy Club where Miss Pillsbury pounded the gavel to start the meeting which only consists of Rachel and Quinn. "The Celibacy Club will now come to order. Let's start the meeting by reading the minutes from last week's meeting, where we... read the minutes from the previous meeting," Miss Pillsbury said as she turned to both girls. "I have to say, I am very inspired that both of you are showing how celibacy is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy," Miss Pillsbury said as Quinn and Rachel both nodded. "I have a little bit of club swag here that I think is really going to catch on. Ready?" Miss Pillsbury then revealed the Chasity Charms as Rachel and Quinn smiled a bit. "Chastity charms. We hand out the little hearts, but not the key. That way, nobody can open the lock forever. And, ladies, that's what keeps us safe," Miss Pillsbury smiled as Quinn nodded. "have some questions. Some things that I-I'm curious about," Rachel said as Miss Pillsbury looked horrified. "No, no, no. Why be curious? No. Wait to have relations until you're comfortable. Right? Maybe 'til your honeymoon," Miss Pillsbury said trying to talk Rachel out of asking questions "Celibacy, ladies! Dig it!" Miss Pillsbury exclaimed.

Cut to the teacher's lounge where Miss Pillsbury is talking to Mr. Schuester about the Celibacy club. "I'm just so disappointed," Miss Pillsbury frowned. "Why? I thought you wanted the chastity charms to catch on," Mr. Schue asked confused. "I did, until I realized they were wearing the chastity charms as clip-on nipple rings," Miss Pillsbury frowned as Mr. Schue took her hand. "I know preaching abstinence is hard, but I've seen how a teen pregnancy can turn a kid's world upside down. So keep fighting the good fight. I'm happy to do whatever I can to help make celibacy an option for these kids," Mr. Schue smiled as Holly Holiday then entered. "I don't know, hot stuff. Sounds pretty lame," Holly smirked as Mr. Schue turned around surprised to see her. "Holly! What are you doing here?" Mr. Schue exclaimed. "Subbing! The health and wellness teacher is out with a mad case of the herp. Yikers," Holly said. "Oh, it's so good to see you," Mr. Schue grinned as he hugged Holly. "You too," Holly grinned. "Oh, this face, this face," Mr. Schue said as Holly giggled as Miss Pillsbury looked uncomfortable. "Oh. Oh, this is..." Mr. Schue said introducing Miss Pillsbury. " Emma," Miss Pillsbury said. "Em-Emma. Emma Pillsbury," Mr. Schue smiled. "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you," Holly grinned shaking Miss Pillsbury's hand. "Very nice to meet you," Miss Pillsbury smiled. "This is Holly Holliday," Mr. Schue said introducing Holly. "Hi, Holly," Miss Pillsbury said. "Have a seat here," Mr. Schue said helping Holly into her seat. "Oh, thank you," Holly smiled as she sat down. "So, I'm curious why you don't, uh, think that celibacy is a valid choice for teenagers," Miss Pillsbury asked. "Oh, I do, I think it's a valid choice. I just don't think it's that realistic. You know, it's like saying vegetarianism is an option for lions," Holly said as Mr. Schue laughed while Miss Pillsbury didn't look impressed at all. "I just read in the newspaper that 90 high school girls in a Memphis school district got pregnant within three months. I mean, it is Tennessee, but still. We've got to shake things up, you know; information is power. Oh, and by the way, Will, some of your glee kids are the most clueless," Holly said as we cut back to Holly filling in for the sex ed teacher.

"Demonstracion. This is a condom, which can help prevent the spread of HIV, which can lead to AIDS. And it also prevents pregnancy," Holly said as she held up a cucumber. "Wait, cucumbers can give you AIDS?" Finn asked confused. "Seriously? 'Cause I just had them on my salad," Brittany frowned as we cut back to the teacher's lounge. "We've gotta educate these kids," Holly said as Miss Pillsbury shook her head. "I strongly disagree. I don't think we should barrage these kids with graphic information. They're kids. I don't want to steal their innocence," Miss Pillsbury frowned. "Are you, like, some kind of crazy Pope lady?" Holly asked as Miss Pillsbury made a face "Think about the images that these kids are exposed to. I mean, think about what they have access to." "That doesn't make it okay. And it shouldn't change the message that they get from us, which is that this is serious stuff, and it's not for kids and it's not for adults," Miss Pillsbury said upset. "Okay, well. I think that's a little naive," Holly said as she got up "And, now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have crazy sex, because I'm crazy informed about it! Kidding." Mr. Schue laughed. "Hasta luego!" Holly grinned as she walked off. "Hasta luego! Oh, man," Mr. Schue said shaking his head as Miss Pillsbury did not look pleased. She didn't like what Holly was doing to Will. The Will she knew was kind and considerate about people not laughing at crude jokes someone made. She had a bad feeling about this and she couldn't explain why.