Season 4, Episode 3 - Changes (Makeover Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Kurt's in New York where he's rooming with Rachel and planning to interview for vogue.com," the narrator said as a clip of Kurt and Rachel becoming roommates played "Rachel's friend, Brody, totally wants to date her, but she's still confused about Finn who hasn't called Rachel even though he's out of the army now," the narrator said as a clip of Brody trying to kiss Rachel played as well as a clip of Finn working at the Lima Bean played. "Back at McKinley, Brittany went a little crazy and tried to stage her fall from grace to make a comeback but it turns out that might be a little more complicated than she expected," the narrator said as a clip of Brittany during the 'Gimme More' performance played. "You're pregnant," the nurse said as Brittany shook her head. "Impossible. The stork hasn't been around to build its nest yet," Brittany said. "Pregnancy tests don't lie Ms. Pierce. You are most definitely pregnant," the nurse said. "Sam and Brittany had a fling over the summer and he thinks he's falling for her even though all Brittany can talk about is," the narrator said as clip of Sam looking longingly at Brittany played. "Santana," Brittany said. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voices sang out.

Cut to the hallway of McKinley High as Blaine is walking down eagerly. "All right, Blaine Anderson, time to change things up. Last year, it was all about letting the seniors shine. But this year it's your turn," Blaine said in a voice over as he began signing up for many of the clubs at the school including 'Sewing Club' and 'Superheros and Side Kicks' as he performs the Tears for Fears hit 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World'.

Blaine is performing onstage as well as in the hallway as he is shown being apart of the different clubs enjoying himself. " Of course, part of the reason I'm doing all these extracurriculars is to fill my days now that Kurt's in New York," Blaine said in a voice over as we cut to Blaine and Kurt talking over Skype "We talk and Skype and text as much as possible, but the only time we're really in sync is when we're hate-watching Treme together." Blaine said in a voice over. "These songs go on forever, and why isn't there more zydeco?" Kurt asked annoyed as the two ate popcorn and watched Treme together. Cut to Blaine in a few more clubs as he continues to perform 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' trying to fill his void without Kurt. Blaine then walks up to sign up to run for senior class president as Brittany walks over. "What do you think you're doing, Blaine Warbler?" Brittany asked concerned. "I'm running for president," Blaine grinned as Brittany didn't look pleased, especially since she really wanted to be senior class president this time around.

Cut to the choir room as the New Directions are seated as Will is sitting on the piano. "Okay, as you all know, as national champions we get to host the annual Show Choir Rules Committee meeting," Will grinned a bit. "Please tell me you're gonna ask what 1/3 vintage meant last year?" Tina said as the other members of the New Directions nodded to agree. "Speaking of competitions, shouldn't we start like, preparing for ours?" Jake asked. "I have some ideas which I am working on very hard," Will began talking as a voice over took over "Um I don't really want to give anything away right now I have no ideas. I'm tapped out. I spent all last weekend trying to think of something for us to perform, and all I came up with was a scat version of "Carmina Burana"," As Will babbled Brittany's hand shot up. "Yes Brittany?" Will said calling on her. "I'm not sure if what You were saying was actually important 'cause I wasn't listening but I'd like to make an announcement," Brittany grinned as Will gave Brittany the floor.

"I, Brittany S. Pierce am having a miracle lesbian love baby," Brittany said as the New Directions looked confused. "Wait wait?" Sam said in a shocked tone. "Brittany....the last time you thought you were pregnant was because a stork build it's nest are you actually sure this time?" Artie asked as Brittany nodded. "Definitely. The nurse confirmed it," Brittany said as everyone looked shocked. "Wait did you cheat on Santana?" Tina asked her eyes growing wide. "Impossible. You can't cheat by getting pregnant. The plumbing is different so it's not cheating. Santana told me that," Brittany said as everyone exchanged concerned looks wondering what in the world Brittany was talking about. "O...kay on that note let's get back to rehearsal," Will said awkwardly as everyone broke into whispers as Sam's eyes grew wide knowing that there was a very strong chance Brittany was having his child.