Season 4, Episode 20 - Lights Out (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Ryder and Kitty started dating because they were trying to make Jake and Marley jealous, come to find out they kind of like each other," the narrator said as a clip of Ryder and Kitty performing together played. "Rachel auditioned for Funny Girl with a Glee Club classic and ended up getting a callback," the narrator said as clip of Rachel celebrating her callback played. "I got a callback!" Rachel exclaimed as she and Kurt jumped up and down excitedly. "Santana moved out to New York and lived with Kurt and Rachel until she constantly insulted them and ended up getting kicked out," the narrator said as a clip of Rachel talking began to play "Okay, that's it! You're gonna have to move out because this our sanctuary, and by ours, I mean mine and Kurt's, and frankly, you make me feel uncomfortable," Rachel huffed. "She then moved in with her new girlfriend, Dani and is working as a waitress but kind of seems like she has no direction to where she's going," the narrator said as a clip of Santana working at the diner with Dani played. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said "GLEE!" The voices sang out.

Cut to the choir room as Will enters nervously. "Guys we have a problem. Her name is Georgia Peach," Will said as we cut to Will listening to Georgia singing 'Like We Never Loved At All'.

"You, never looked so good as you did last night, underneath the city light," Georgia sang. "With regionals only a few weeks away, I went to scout out the competition. The Hoosierdaddies have a secret weapon. She's a tiny little sophomore, never competed before, but her voice could fill an arena. I mean, it's big. And the only way to beat them is to be huge. I'm talking stadium huge. Epic songs that will blow the heads off of 100,000 people at a time," Will said in a voice over as we hear Georgia singing as we cut back to the choir room as the lights go out. "Zombie apocalypse," Sam said worriedly. "Or Beyonce's halftime show," Unique smiled excitedly as we cut to the hallway where a couple excited makes out as Figgins goes over the P.A. system "Children, this power outage is not an emergency," Figgins said as we cut to a classroom where students are celebrating the lights being out. "Nor is it an excuse to go wilding through the hallways. While we're investigating the root of this near calamity, classes will continue and your brains are to remain in the on positions. If the darkness persists, candles and flashlights will be distributed. I now have to turn off the P.A. system so I can save our precious generator resources for the coffee machine and my plug-in lower back vibrator," Figgins said as Will cringed. "Okay, that puts a damper on our stadium songs. Time for a new appropriate lesson. Ladies and gentlemen, it's unplugged week," Will grinned.

Cut to Rachel and Kurt's apartment as Santana enters in with a distressed looking chair. "Right? I found this out by the Dumpster. With a little TLC and three clicks from Kurt's ruby slippers, this bad boy would be salvageable," Santana grinned. "Um, can you please take a seat, because Kurt and I would like to have a conversation with you," Rachel said seriously as Santana rolled her eyes. "All right, you know what, Rachel, if you are still obsessing over what you're gonna sing at your Funny Girl callback, may I suggest your best jam ever, "Run, Joey, Run."," Santana smirked as she took a seat. "We think you're throwing your life away," Rachel said seriously. "Excuse me?" Santana said raising an eyebrow at them. "We just think you should be doing something more with your life than just being a waitress," Kurt said seriously. "I'm sorry, but some of us actually need to work for a living," Santana said slightly annoyed. "Okay, that's not the point. Okay, you're so talented, Santana. You're, like, the most talented person I know, obviously with the exception of me and Kurt," Rachel said as Kurt shrugged in agreement "But your voice, it's electric, and I would kill for half of your dancing abilities. So I'm telling you what you told me, which is that you just need to stop and focus on your talent." "Well, maybe I don't want to be in Funny Girl, okay?" Santana said rolling her eyes "So why don't you just stop trying to force all of your creaky old-time Broadway dreams on to my amazingly awesome dream." "And what's that?" Rachel asked as Santana sighed. "I am trying to figure that out," Santana said honestly as Kurt and Rachel looked disheartened "What is so wrong with taking a little time to figure things out?" "Nothing. But what about doing something in the meantime? Like dance lessons? NYADA has a great extension program for non-students," Kurt suggested. "Yeah," Rachel agreed. "Something to keep your motors revved, you know..." Kurt smiled. "My "motor" is revved every night I'm with my girlfriend. And while I appreciate your pity, I don't really think I need to be taking any advice from TV's Blossom and Lady Elaine Fairchild," Santana smirked as she got up as she got up. "Would you take your chair with you?" Kurt called after Santana as she then dragged her chair out of the apartment.