Season 3, Episode 6 - We Are Who We Are (I Kissed a Girl Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Sue's pregnant with Will's child," the narrator said as clips of Will and Emma at Sue's appointment played. "I, Sue Sylvester am with child," Sue said as Will and Emma celebrated, hugging Sue. "Brittany thinks the New Kid Rory is a leprechaun and thinks being with him isn't cheating on Santana," the narrator said as a clip of Brittany and Rory making out played. "The New Directions and Troubletones were to face off with mashups in the first ever," the narrator said as a clip of Will and Shelby played saying "Mash-Off". "But the winner wasn't announced due to Santana being outed by Jacob Ben Israel's blog," the narrator said as clips of the New Directions and Troubletones performing played as well as Santana rushing off in tears. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voices sang out.

Santana was trying to put herself together by her locker as Quinn approached her. "Leave me alone Fabray. I don't need to deal with you and your gloating right now," Santana said tearfully. "I didn't come to gloat. Are you okay?" Quinn asked Santana who sobbed shaking her head. "Santana, you have nothing to be ashamed of," Quinn told Santana seriously. "I haven't even told my parents yet," Santana said emotionally as Quinn sighed. She knew all too well what it was like to have to break the news to your parents about something that could make them hate you. "I was scared when I found out I was pregnant," Quinn said. "Oh please. You only had to deal with that for nine months. This is for the rest of my life," Santana said rolling her eyes. "What I meant was I knew when I found out my parents might not accept me. If you forgot they kicked me out when I told them I was pregnant," Quinn said biting her lip. "I guess you do relate somewhat to what I'm going through," Santana sighed wiping her eyes. "Santana, come back to Glee Club. You know we'll stand by you no matter what. You don't need to give up your spotlight in the Troubletones, actually I might talk to Mr. Schue about combining the choirs once and for all," Quinn said honestly. "Has he ever listened to you before Fabray?" Santana asked narrowing her eyes. "Yes, he has. Would you maybe consider it if I got him to agree to that? You know giving the Troubletones a number?" Quinn asked as Santana took a deep breath. "I'll think about it," Santana shrugged. "We're here for you," Quinn told Santana seriously as Quinn walked off, leaving Santana with a lot to consider. "Is everything alright?" Rachel asked Quinn worriedly as she shook her head. "We need a New Directions meeting stat, including Brittany and Mercedes," Quinn said. "I'm on it," Rachel grinned as she messaged all the members of the club for an emergency meeting in the choir room.

Everyone came into the choir room looking confused. "What in the world is going on?" Mercedes asked. "Everyone take a seat," Quinn said seriously as all eyes were on her. "I know right now we are a Glee Club divided but something has happened to one of our own," Quinn said seriously. "I bet it was Finn. Santana's been awfully mean to him," Brittany frowned. "Umm Britt, I'm right here," Finn said. "Oh," Brittany chuckled a bit. "It's Santana," Quinn said as everyone looked concerned. "Jacob Ben Israel posted an article about Santana onto his blog. You know how last year he started up all the rumours about Santana being in the closet?" Quinn said as everyone seemed to groan, especially Brittany. "He outed her. That's awful," Brittany frowned. "She's going through a really tough time right now. I think we all need to be there for her," Quinn told them seriously as everyone seemed to be in agreement with what Quinn was saying. "Quinn's right. I think I have an idea for this week's assignment," Finn grinned as he got up and wrote on the board 'Lady Music Week'. "Perfect," Quinn smiled as Mr. Schue and Miss Corcoran entered the room. "What's going on here?" Miss Corcoran asked them. "If it's alright with both of you, we're thinking about combining Glee Clubs, especially for this week," Quinn said. "Santana needs our help. We all need to be there for her," Finn agreed as Mr. Schue and Shelby looked at each other then nodded. "I think that's a great idea," Mr. Schue smiled as everyone celebrated, they were going to come together to help Santana through the hard time she was going through.