Season 4, Episode 21 - Wonder-ful (Redone)

Cut to Rachel calling up Mr. Schue on her phone in her apartment. "Hey, Mr. Schue, it's Rachel, how are you?" Rachel smiled a bit as he answered "Rachel, hey, good. Yeah, just, uh, getting ready for regionals," Will smiled as he was in the teacher's lounge at McKinley. "Well, I wanted you to be the first that I told even before Kurt, before my dads, or even before Finn that I had my callback for Funny Girl this morning," Rachel grinned. "Wait, did you get Fanny Brice?" Will yelled as the teachers turned to look at him clearly concerned. "Not yet, but it's between me and two other girls," Rachel grinned. "Oh, that is incredible news, Rachel. Y-You're a shoo-in," Will assured her. "Aw, I just want you to know that if it does happen, it's because of you," Rachel said honestly. "Well, if, if I contributed even a little bit..." he began. "Well, you contributed more than a little. I sang "Don't Stop Believin'" for my audition, and when I sang it, I thought about that first week that we were all in Glee Club and how amazing we all were together, and it just brought back so many emotions, it made my performance so powerful, and, well, you were the one that put that all together, so..." Rachel said as Will sighed getting emotional "You okay, Mr. Schue?" "Yeah, fine, just allergies," Mr. Schue chuckled a bit "Rachel... I'm so proud of you. Y-You're one of our biggest success stories, a-and no matter what happens with Funny Girl, I mean, you're in New York, you're living your dream. Not many people can say that." Will said honestly. "I know, it's a special and wonderful thing, so...And when I'm at Radio City and I'm accepting my Tony Award and I forget to thank you, well, thank you," Rachel said as Will chuckled. "Thank you," Will smiled a bit as Rachel ended the call. As Will exhaled getting an idea "Wonderful...".

Cut to the choir room where Will is talking to the New Directions writing 'Wonder-ful' on the board. "All right, guys, I just got some wonderful news from Rachel. She's got a second callback for Funny Girl," Will grinned as the New Directions cheered. "And that's not our only good news. Brittany is at Juilliard touring the campus because she's got an early acceptance," Will grinned. "That can't be true," Kitty said shaking her head as Tina raised her hand. "I've got good news, too. I'm wait-listed at the Columbus College of Veterinary Medicine. It's a fallback if I don't pursue acting," Tina smiled softly. "Bless her heart," Unique smiled. "Tina, that's not just good news. It's wonderful, and that's what this week is all about. We're taking a lesson from one of the greatest musical artists of all time. Despite facing a ton of obstacles, he's a living example of embracing... n-n-no, celebrating... joy and optimism, and he's collected 25 Grammys along the way. So don't you worry 'bout a thing because whether you're ebony or ivory, you are the sunshine of my life. Yes. And next week at regionals we will be jammin' on higher ground," Will grinned. "Yay!" Tina cheered. "Yeah-yeah, it's a Stevie Wonder week," Ryder grinned standing up as the New Directions cheered and clapped looking forward to a week of singing some of Stevie's greatest hits.

Cut to the hallway where Artie is rolling down when Kitty walks behind him. "Hey, Crippy Longstocking, wait up," Kitty called after him as Artie turned to look at her clearly annoyed by the nickname. "You know what? That's offensive," Artie said upset. "Aw, boo hoo. I have a disability, too. My disability is that I can't tell when something's offensive, and for you to point that out is bullying," Kitty said sarcastically as Artie rolls his eyes "Care to share why you're so depressed?" "I have no idea what you're talking about," Artie denied her accusations. "Nice try, liar," Kitty said as she stepped in front of him "You're depressed and I know why. When the girls were performing during Guilty Pleasures Week, you used those googly, thyroid-conditioned eyeballs of yours and ogled me like I was a Taiwanese streetwalker. Well, I regret to inform you that you will never be climbing all up on this." Kitty motioned up her body as she said 'all up on this'. "Actually that's not what I was upset about, but thank you for giving me something else to make me depressed," Artie said upset as he tried to roll away but Kitty followed him. "Aha! I knew you were depressed about something," Kitty exclaimed victoriously as Artie stops rolling. "Yesterday when I got home, there was an envelope waiting for me, and inside was the news that I got accepted into the Brooklyn Film Academy," Artie said. "Wait, are you serious?" Kitty asked surprised. "Yes, actually I am. But you know what? I'm not going," Artie said seriously. "Why?" Kitty asked. "Believe it or not, I don't want to talk about it, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone," Artie said as he rolled away. Kitty watched him leave confused as to why he would lie. She suddenly got an idea of how to make Artie realize he should accept the offer. She walks away with a huge smile satisfied by her plan.