Season 4, Episode 14 - I Do (Redone)

Cut to Emma in her office going over the seating chart nervously trying to rearrange who is sitting where as Will knocks on the door. "Em..." Will said as Emma looked up at him with a panicked look on her face. "Everything okay?" Will asked. "Of course. Why wouldn't it be?" Emma said quickly faking a smile "I just have to keep your mom away from the bar and figure out where to put the Glee kids since they've all dated so incestuously I have no idea who can tolerate who anymore." "Don't worry about it...I'm sure we can always change things if we need to," Will said as Emma got an even more panicked look on her face. "I just want everything to be perfect," Emma said as her OCD clearly kicked in as she began to freak out as Will lifted her chin giving her a kiss as that seemed to calm Emma down. "And it will be," Will assured her as he took the seating chart. "Why don't I work on this and you just be the best bride you can be okay?" Will said as Emma nodded taking a deep breath realizing Will was right. Will gave her a kiss on the cheek as he left her office with the seating chart as Emma tried to pull herself together knowing that in a few short days she would be married to the love of her life.

Cut to the choir room which is decked out for Valentine's Day as some of the couples are very together in Jake and Marley and Sam and Brittany. Artie looks longingly at the couples since Sugar had been absent for the last couple of weeks with the flu. "Alright guys, let's get started on this week's assignment," Will smiled a bit as he pulled out the marker. "I hope it's Britney again," Brittany grinned hopefully as Will wrote "Wedding!!!" On the board. "Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. For those of you who are still here and aren't out with Asian Bird Flu," Will began as Jake looked at Tina suspiciously. "It wasn't me," Tina argued. "It's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception," Will smiled a bit. "Wait. You want us to be your wedding singers? That is so..." Tina began. "Awesome," Blaine cut her off "We'd be honored." "Great. I have some great ideas," Will grinned as the New Directions went to work on songs perform at the wedding.

Cut to the hallway as Jake and Marley are walking over to Jake's locker. "So, I know it's not Valentine's Day yet, but I wanted you to open this now," Marley said in a hopeful tone as she handed Jake a box which he opened to find to cuff links with his initials J.P. on them. "They're cuff links. I made it myself from this old typewriter my mom and I found at a garage sale. I just wanted you to have them early so you could wear them to Mr. Schue's wedding," Marley smiled a bit as Jake smiled a down at the gift as he opened his locker. "These are so cool, but I can't wait to give you your gift. You're gonna love it," Jake said seriously to Marley brushing back her hair from her face. "I love it already, I don't care what it is," Marley smiled at Jake who seemed taken aback by her enthusiasm. "I'll meet you after Spanish class, okay?" Marley said as she kissed him on the cheek before walking off to Spanish class. Jake watched her go wondering what would be the perfect gift for the perfect girl when his thoughts were interrupted by Ryder. "Dude, you did get her something, right?" Ryder asked as Jake sighed. "Not yet, but I've got some ideas," Jake shrugged. "Like?" Ryder asked. "Like singing to her again. I mean your suggestion to sing my feelings last time was a huge help. But I'm going to need your help again," Jake said honestly. "Of course. I'm in," Ryder said trying fake a smile. "Thanks man, I owe you," Jake smiled fist bumping Ryder. Ryder looked solemn as Jake walked off wishing somehow he could have Marley but knowing it was too late.

Cut to the choir room. "Alright guys, does anyone have any song ideas?" Will asked as Jake's hand shot up. "Alright, Jake," Will said as Jake got up in front of the choir room. "This song is for Marley. It's one of her favorites so I wanted to perform it for her and say happy Valentine's Day," Jake smiled a bit as he began to sing 'You're All I Need to Get By' with the help of the New Directions guys.