Season 4, Episode 13 - Acceptance (Naked Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee, the New Directions lost at Sectionals to the Warblers but thanks to a ruling by the showchoir board the New Directions are back to compete," the narrator said as a clip of Finn talking to the New Directions. "We're back," Finn grinned as the New Directions cheered, excited that for once things had been ruled in their favor. "Santana found out the truth of who Brittany's 'lesbian love child' baby daddy is and it's safe to say she's not happy about it," the narrator said as a clip of Santana glaring at Brittany and Sam played. "You know I was really upset when you broke up with me but if the best you can do for a rebound is Trouty, I guess I really have nothing to worry about." Santana then snapped her fingers to leave as her fellow Cardinals cheerleaders followed her as Brittany and Sam watched her leave stunned for two different reasons."Speaking of Santana she left a job offer from Sue to head to New York which surprised Kurt and Rachel," the narrator said as we cut to a clip of Santana arriving at Kurt and Rachel's apartment. "Santana. What are you doing here?" Kurt asked as Santana just walked into the apartment as Kurt and Rachel looked back at each other. "Moving in," Santana shrugged. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voices sang out.

Cut to Figgins office where Brittany and Sam are seated. "Sexy teen imbeciles. The S.A.T. scores are in, and you have managed to receive the highest and lowest scores ever recorded at McKinley," Figgins said. "Yes! I knew it. Secret genius," Sam celebrated thinking he got the high score. "Brittany S. Pierce has received a near-perfect 2340 on her exam," Figgins said in disbelief as Brittany looked shocked. "Wait, what? How?" Sam said also in disbelief. "Clearly, she cheated," Figgins said in an accusing tone. "No, I did not cheat. I swear," Brittany frowned "All I did was I filled in "A" for a while and then "C" for a little bit and then "D" and then I did "A" again and then I used the dots to draw a clown and then a penis." "Wait....what were my scores?" Sam asked worriedly. "You got a 340, which in clinical trials is a score routinely bested by monkeys," Figgins shot at Sam who looked down realizing he quite possibly was the dumbest person at McKinley. "Sam don't worry, okay? You don't need to go to college like the rest of us. You have a really great body. You could be a personal trainer. You could be a greeter at Abercrombie. You could be a greeter at Abercrombie's corporate headquarters Whatever you want to do," Brittany assured Sam who still didn't seem too sure. "But meanwhile, my future looks bright. I'm gonna graduate. I'll go to Harvard or "Princetown" or "MITT" or "Stanford and Son" or the "University of California at Charles Barkley's House, 'cause evidently I'm one of the smartest people in America," Brittany grinned as she gave Figgins a thumbs up while Sam sat there pondering what this meant for him.

Cut to Santana staring out the window of Kurt and Rachel's apartment in Bushwick where she has been currently living. "My first real week in New York and I'm stuck in Bushwick with a bunch of musical theatre queens," Santana said in a voice over showing her disgust as she looks over to Kurt and Adam as well as Rachel and Brody who are deep into rehearsing for the Funny Girl auditions. "Ugh. And to think New York was supposed to be my chance to do something great. Now I just get to deal with Lady Hummel and the rejected dwarf talking about some lame musical I could care less about. And to top it all off I just lost Brittany to the mayor of Lamesville, my life seriously couldn't get any worse," Santana said in a voice over as her thoughts are interrupted by Kurt, Adam, Rachel, and Brody all laughing together. "So, where you from, Doctor Who?" Santana asked approaching Adam. "Uh, England. Do you know Essex?" "No. Never heard of it," Santana shrugged. "Speaking of something in excess I could really do without the touchy-feeliness of you couples," Santana said as Kurt shook his head. "Rachel and I are letting you live here rent-free. The least you could do is..." Kurt began. "Is what? Be grateful. Bow down to ye almighty. Doubtful," Santana said as Rachel looked out annoyed. "Okay, that's it! You're gonna have to move out because this our sanctuary, and by ours, I mean mine and Kurt's, and frankly, you make me feel uncomfortable, and Brody says that you make him feel uncomfortable as well, isn't that right Brody?" Rachel asked looking back at Brody. "Uhhh...." Brody said awkwardly not wanting to rock the boat as Rachel continued to glare at him. "You know what? Fine. I'll go," Santana said grabbing her things "I have nothing left to lose anyway," Santana said as she headed out the door as the tune of 'Here I Go Again' by Whitesnake begins to play.