Season 4, Episode 1 - The New Kids (The New Rachel Redone)

Cut to the dance room at NYADA where Cassandra July is instructing the first class of the year with Rachel Berry in it. "All right, kids; Show me what you got. Ready? Five, six, seven, eight," Cassandra said as the students started dancing. "Welcome to NYADA.This is Dance 101, my name's Cassandra July, and if you are not suffering from severe body dysmorphia, then you don't want it enough. Let's get this straight, freshmen: There's maybe two of you in this room that are good enough to make it in this business," Cassandry began as Rachel made a face as she continued to try to dance "As for the rest of you, thank you for paying my rent on my loft in SoHo." Cassandra then pulled a girl out of line "Hey. What's your name?" "Uh, Lydia," Lydia smiled. "No, no, your name's Muffin Top, and from now on, it's rice cakes and ipecac," Cassandra told her as Lydia looked horrified "Or cut off a butt cheek, 'cause you need to drop a few." Rachel looked stunned. How could a teacher be so mean to a student? It wasn't something she was used to. Cassandra seemed to have caught Rachel's look.

"Hold it," Cassandra called out stopping Rachel in her tracks "I'm sorry. Did my conversation with Muffin Top offend you?" "No," Rachel said shaking her head. "Hmm? What's your name?" Cassandra said thinking of a nickname. "Rachel," Rachel said. "Little Miss - David Schwimmer?" Cassandra smirked. "Little Miss David Schwimmer," Rachel said bewildered. "I bet you were a big star back in Iowa," Cassandra smirked. "I'm actually from Ohio," Rachel said honestly. "Ohio," Cassandra said as Rachel nodded "That's even worse." Rachel couldn't help but look horrified. "You ever look at a map? Ohio is like a giant turd that Michigan just can't pinch off." Cassandra then asked "So did you come all the way to New York City to show me how to run my class?" "No, I I came to learn," Rachel said honestly. "Okay. Lesson number one: Your pique turns are pathetic, and your stuck-up little attitude's really pissing me off," Cassandra said annoyed as she walked off "Music! All right, let's go! Energy in your fingers." Cassandra then began walking with Rachel instructing her moves "Higher. Higher. Into the ground. Higher! Higher, higher! Come on!" Cassandra said as Rachel tripped as Cassandra bent down to her "I don't need any help," Rachel said quickly "No, no, sweetie, I'm not coming down here to help you. I'm coming down here to give you a big New York City welcome. You suck," Cassandra said as she walked off as Rachel looked dumbfounded. This was not how she expected her first day at NYADA to go. Not at all.

Cut to the halls of McKinley High where Jacob Ben Israel is once again standing ready to interview the Glee Club once again. "What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Jacob smirked as he then approached Artie at his locker "Artie Abrams, lunchroom sources tell me you've been seen sitting with Cheerios," Jacob said as he held out his microphone to Artie "Well, I'm usually sitting. But, yes, and I can tell you it is great to finally be popular. National champs, baby! Whoo!"

Cut to Sam signing autographs by his locker for the many adoring girls that were following him as Jacob approaches. "Sam Evans: from hobo geek to glee club celebrity. How does it feel?" Jacob asked Sam "Awesome, and about time," Sam smiled as we cut to Jacob talking to Tina in the hallway "I never thought I'd have a freshman for a personal assistant," Tina said honestly as her assistant Dottie walked up to her with a banana "This isn't organic!" Tina exclaimed knocking it to the ground as Dottie rushed to pick it up. "Wow."C You Next Tina"," Jacob said stunned at what he just witnessed. Cut back to Sam signing autographs. "Do Taylor Lautner again," one of Sam's fangirls beamed. "Bella, I love you. And I am a werewolf," Sam said in a Taylor Lautner voice as the girls swooned over him.

"Brittany S. Pierce, our very own second time senior, what are your plans for this year?" Jacob asked holding the microphone out to Brittany. "My plans are simple to have the awesomess two years as a senior as I can. I may have lost senior class president last year but this year I am totally going to crush it," Brittany grinned to the camera. "They said Rachel Berry was the group's undisputed star, so, really, the only question is: Which one of you is the new Rachel?" Jacob asked as we cut to Sam, Blaine, Brittany, Sugar, Joe, Tina, and Artie in the choir room.. " I am," they all exclaimed as the video came to an end.