Season 4, Episode 22 - All or Nothing (Redone)

Brittany walks out extremely pregnant as the New Directions are preparing for Regionals. "Okay I'm ready for my close up," Brittany grinned. "Wait what?" Blaine said confused. "Blaine Warbler, I wrote a killer song for Regionals and I will be performing it with the help of Artie and Sam on guitar," Brittany grinned as Blaine made an unsure face as Sam began to strum the chords to Brittany's original song 'My Cup'.

As Brittany and Artie sang the New Directions faces fell. This song wasn't going to help them, at all. "Wait...is this a song about a cup?" Tina asked confused. "Yeah totally. It's called 'My Cup'," Brittany grinned. "Listen Preggers, I know everyone gives you special treatment because you're having the Impressionists' child and that you can barely comprehend anything above a first grade level but that song was terrible," Kitty said annoyed as Brittany frowned. "You're just jealous because you can't write an awesome song like I can," Brittany shrugged. "Oh trust me sweetheart, any song I wrote would be a whole lot be than that pile of...." Kitty began as she was cut off by Mr. Schue entering the choir room. "All right, guys. It's finally here. Regionals," Mr. Schue grinned as the New Directions cheered. "I just found out, because of safety concerns related to late-season tornados, Indianapolis has declined to host the competition. So, as defending champions, we're having regionals here, in our auditorium," Will said as the New Directions gasped. "Home court advantage, yo!" Artie cheered. "The Hoosierdaddies are still the odds-on favorite. I mean, their lead vocalist, Georgia Peach is a juggernaut of talent. We are in for the fight of our lives," Will said honestly as he took a seat "So let's get real."

We cut to Rachel waiting outside to audition for her final callback for Funny Girl. "There comes a moment in every performer's life that defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career. This is our moment," Will said in a voice over as we cut back to the choir room. "We've struggled, we've endured, and now we must triumph. And speaking of that, I want us all to just take a moment to send some positive energy to one of our very own. She has her final callback for Funny Girl today," Will smiled as we cut back to Rachel who is anxiously awaiting being called in. "Rachel Berry, a woman's voice said as Rachel looked up "We're ready for you." "So, let's all give a big round of applause to Rachel, wherever she is," Will said in a voice over as Rachel entered the room taking a deep breath before performing. "Hi, I'm Rachel Berry, and I'll be auditioning for the role of Fanny Brice today, and I'll be singing. "To Love You More" by Celine Dion," Rachel smiled as she began to perform.

Rachel was emotional as she performed thinking of Finn, who had been in the terrible accident few weeks prior. As Rachel finished the judges looked at her stunned by her performance. "Thank you Rachel. We'll let you know," the woman said as Rachel nodded nervously hoping she had given it her all and would get the lead role in Funny Girl.

Cut to the hallway. where Sam and Blaine are entering talking. "You can only do this once, so it-it has to be perfect. It has to be, you know, special," Blaine said seriously. "Are you actually talking about a marriage proposal?" Sam asked as Blaine nodded. "Dude, we're in high school. You're not ready to get married, and I'm not letting you," Sam said seriously. "Well, I'm not asking for your permission. I'm already gonna do it. What I'm asking for is your help about how to do this. From my best friend," Blaine said. "Okay. Then, as your best friend, I need to remind you that just a few weeks ago, you were totally confused. You didn't even know where Kurt stood with this Adam guy," Sam said seriously. "Well, I don't remember you being this introspective when you were asking Brittany to marry you. One, I don't even know what that means, and two, we thought the world was ending. And when we realized it wasn't...I regretted it, but she also is having my baby so..." Sam began. "Will you listen to yourself? You sound exactly like the rest of the world, saying that "it's not time yet." Well, you know what? People like me have been hearing that for hundreds and hundreds of years. This is happening. I am gonna ask Kurt to marry me. And not only are you one of my best friends, but I was kind of hoping that you would be my best man. So let me know if you, uh, change your mind," Blaine said slightly annoyed as he walked off as Sam let out a huge sigh.