Season 4, Episode 10 - Glee, Actually (Redone)

Cut to Sue's office as Sue is writing in her journal. "Dear Journal, it's Christmas again that time of year when parents aren't arrested for forcing their children to sit on an old man's weirdly hot lap. That magical season when five seemingly separate storylines are cleverly sandwiched between commercial breaks, and then tied together at the end like a beautiful bow. Like that movie Love, Actually. Which I don't think anyone really cares for, and yet it is constantly on cable," Sue said in a voice over as she wrote in her journal as there is a knock at the door. Sue looked up to see Coach Beiste standing there as she narrowed her eyes at her. "What reason do you have for barging into my office?" Sue asked annoyed. "I just wanted you to pick your staff member for secret Santa," Coach Beiste said holding up the tub. "Oh we're giving this another chance after I rigged the last Secret Santa?" Sue asked shocked. "Well this time I know you hadn't messed with the tub. I made sure every name in here was different and not just yours," Coach Beiste said as Sue picked out a name from the tub as she looked confused. "Millie Rose? Who the hell's Millie Rose?" Sue asked confused. "She's a sweetheart. She works in the cafeteria," Coach Beiste explained as Sue still didn't seem to know who she was "She's a big lady, and I think her daughter's in the glee club." It was in that moment that Sue realized exactly who she was, she was Marley's mom and she had no idea what to get her for secret Santa.

 Cut to Brittany's room where she had her cheerios uniform on with a Santa hat and candy cane striped socks and grabbing a bag filled with things that looked like one Santa would carry. "What are you getting all dressed up for," Santana chuckled noticing Brittany's attire. "I bought everyone gifts with all my savings money and I want to give it to them before the world ends," Brittany said as Santana laughed. "I'm serious Santana. This is no laughing matter. The world is going to end before we make it to Christmas and I will never get to meet our lesbian love child, which I know has to be a lesbian love child because she's a girl." "You think..." Santana said shaking her head again at Brittany's naivety. "Last week, I decided to watch a documentary about the Mayan Apocalypse, which arrives on December 21, 2012. So I decided to cash in all my savings so my friends and I could enjoy what's left of our lives to the fullest," Brittany said. "Britts that's just made up. The Mayan Apocalypse isn't going to happen. It's some lame legend a bunch of idiots theorized would happen because the Mayan calendar doesn't go past 2012 which is ridiculous considering they were wiped out a long time before then," Santana said shaking her head. "It is not!" Brittany exclaimed "The documentary I watched was on the History Channel, involving real actors portraying real events." "Britts, I love you but, you need to stop with this insanity and return all the gifts so we can enjoy our second Christmas as a couple okay?" Santana said as Brittany frowned. "You don't believe me..." Brittany said upset. "No. I don't," Santana said as Brittany teared up shaking her head. "I knew everyone else would laugh at me and call me crazy for believing the Mayan Apocalypse was coming but I never thought you would be one of them," Brittany said emotionally. "Britt...that's not what I..." Santana began. "Get out," Brittany said in a hurt tone "If you don't want to spend our last days alive together then fine. I'm going to find someone else who wants to." And with that Brittany stormed out of her room as Santana watched her leave completely confused as of what had just happened.

Cut to Sue's office as she holds up a bag. "How about this one?" Sue then handed the bag to Becky who opened it but threw the sweater on the floor in disgust. "Becky, it's a beautiful sweater from Benetton," Sue said in disbelief. "Epic fail! I already got one of these, Coach! Get me something I don't already have!" Becky exclaimed. "Like what?" Sue asked in disbelief. "Like a hot date! Or a snowmobile!" Becky exclaimed as Sue sighed. "Oh, Becky, you're not the only person I have to shop for. I got to get something for that hideous wad of a lunch lady, who somehow was able to squeeze out a ravishing, golden-throated, raven-haired beauty from those monstrous, gaping loins," Sue said as she sighed looking out the window of her office "What do you get the woman who's eaten everything?" Becky shrugged, unsure of what advise she could even give Sue as Sue shook her head in disappointment realizing this was going to be a lot harder than she thought.