Season 4, Episode 16 - Feud (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Rachel just found out she's pregnant with Finn's baby and still has to tell Brody," the narrator said as a clip of Rachel with her pregnancy test played as she looks distressed. "That's not the only baby drama, Brittany claims she's having Santana's 'lesbian love child' when in reality she got pregnant by Sam who she's now dating," the narrator said as clip of Sam and Brittany played. "Speaking of Santana, she got into a fight with Kurt and Rachel and got kicked out then this happened," the narrator said as a clip of Santana comforting a distressed Rachel about her pregnancy played. "Oh, God," Santana said as she pulled a sobbing Rachel into a hug "You're gonna be okay. It's okay. It's gonna be okay." "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The voices sang out.

Cut to the campus of the University of Lima as Finn is doing a voice over. "The truth is, I decided to go to the Army after high school because I was kind of afraid of college. Smart people go to college, like doctors. The whole thing just seemed scarier than getting shot. But now that I'm here at the University of Lima, I wish I would've come sooner. I'm studying to be a teacher, something I love, and that makes the work not feel like work," Finn said in a voice over as he is shown studying in library when the music to the Harlem Shake kicks in and most of the college students are partying. "And everywhere you go, even inside classrooms and study halls, people find a way to have fun," Finn said in a voice over as he looked around at the college students partying and smiled. Cut to Finn walking down the quad to get to his dorm "College is like this perfect little bubble between being a kid and being an adult. And I've got the rest of my life to be a grown-up. And for now, it's okay to be young," Finn said in a voice over as he entered the dorm room entering another party, this time joining in on the fun. As Finn was partying he hit into a guy whose back was to him. The guy turned around and it's revealed to be Puck. "Watch where you're going..." Puck said before realizing it was Finn "Finn?" "Puck! What are you doing here?" Finn exclaimed excitedly. "I live here now," Puck shrugged. "What?" Finn grinned excitedly as he pulled Puck into a hug. "Which dorm? This one. Like, right here. Top bunk," Puck said as he pat the top bunch in Finn's room. "Wh-What happened to Lee Hei?" Finn asked stunned. "Hei's no longer. He moved out a couple hours ago. I told him if he hoped to get any studying done this year, he should probably find another room," Puck shrugged as Finn's face lit up. "I-I can't believe you're going here," Finn grinned. "Well believe it dude. I'm working on my screenplay and picking up some bountiful betties," Puck said looking one girl up and down and smirking at her "I love college!" "Yeah, college!" Finn cheered as the two celebrated by chest bumping.

Cut to Santana at her apartment with Dani as she seems to be lost in thought. "You okay babe?" Dani asked sitting next to Santana who seemed to be knocked out of her trance. "I'm fine...I guess I'm just worried about my friend," Santana said honestly. "You mean the one who kicked you out?" Dani asked as Santana nodded and sighed. "Look, things between us haven't always been great but....she's really going through a tough time. I just kind of want to be there for her, you know?" Santana asked as Dani nodded understandably. "Well...I think she's lucky to have a friend who cares so much," Dani said giving Santana a slight smile.

Cut to Rachel in her apartment as she contemplates who to call first, Finn or Brody. She knows she owes it to both of them to tell the truth. Even though she and Brody had an open relationship, she knew her relationship with Finn had always been a sore subject between them and the fact that she was pregnant with his child wasn't going to make his jealousy any lighter. And then there was Finn, the father of her child who had no idea he had a baby on the way. During their time together on Valentine's Day, Finn had been pretty adamant about wanting to get back with Rachel, which she declined, but she had no idea what would become of them, especially with a baby on the way. She knew he stood by Quinn during her pregnancy when he thought he was the father but after Quinn had lied to him, would he believe Rachel when she told him? She was torn about who she should talk to first, knowing both could end in disaster as she pictured herself singing 'How to Be a Heartbreaker' by Mariana and the Diamonds with Brody.