Season 2, Episode 7 - The Substitute (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee. Will's wife put the 'Terri' in terrible relationships and now she's his ex-wife," the narrator voice said as video of Mr. Schue and Terri played. "What is wrong with you?" Terri asked Mr. Schue. "Kurt met this kid Blaine who he really likes and seems really nice but he sings at the Glee Club at another school with the Warblers," the narrator said as video of Kurt and Blaine began to play. "The Warblers are like rockstars." Blaine said. "Kurt doesn't like it at his own school at all because Karofsky's been coming after him and nobody knows why," the narrator voice said as Karofsky shoving Kurt into his locker played. "You can't punch the gay out of me more than I can punch the ignoramus out of you," Kurt shouted. "Well Kurt knows why but he hasn't told anyone other than Blaine," the narrator voice said as Karofsky kissing Kurt played. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator voice said. "GLEE!" The other voices sang.

School was back in session the next week. Mr. Schue was walking down the hall when he saw Sue. "Morning, Sue," Mr. Schue said politely. "Oh, I'm gonna stop you right there. It's principal Sue," Sue smirked. "What?" Mr. Schue said confused. "Oh, you heard me right. My years-long quest for power has finally bore fruit," Sue smirked. "Wait, what happened to Figgins?" Mr. Schue asked. "Well, you need to start listening to the news, William. A particularly virulent strain of monkey flu has arrived in Ohio from Borneo, where it had been festering in a small clutch of loud, bisexual primates, not unlike your very Glee Club," Sue smirked. "How... how did Figgins get it?" Mr. Schue asked as Sue flashed back to a few days ago in the hallway where Figgins is talking to 3 students.

"And that's what it means to be an American," Figgins grinned as Sue then noticed Lauren Zizes who looked incredibly sick she knew now was her only chance to get principal and she couldn't let Figgins stay in power a moment longer. "I think I have a fever," Lauren whined. "Can it..." Sue muttered as Figgins grew closer to them. "Now," Sue said as Lauren then sneezed into Figgins face. "'Sup?" Lauren smirked. "Ahhh" Figgins screamed.

Back to the present. "So Figgins is sick. How does that make you principal?" Mr. Schue asked confused. "Well, through the blackmail of prominent local politicians, I strong-armed some extraordinarily broad clauses into my contract," Sue smirked as she then added with disgust "My first order of business? Destroy the Glee Club." "I... I thought we were friends," Mr. Schue said confused. "That got boring," Sue shrugged as she walked off. Will began to leave to go to Glee rehearsals when Lauren Zizes sneezed in his face.

Mr. Schue entered the choir room feeling quite ill as he began to write on the board. "Just one of the perks of being a high school teacher: Constant exposure to illness," Mr. Schue said in a voice over. "All right, guys, um...Time to start thinking about song selections," Mr. Schue said faintly. "I mean, I feel like I might have a fever, but it's important that I power through it," Mr. Schue said in a voice over as he then turned around as the New Directions all looked like children "Okay. I definitely have a fever," Mr. Schue said in a voice over. "Lookin' good, Puckerman. Someone's been eating their wheaties." Little Santana said as Little Puck kissed his biceps. "These guns are fully loaded," Little Puck said. "Mr. Schue? I, for one think we should use our set list for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters," Little Rachel said. "Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre," Little Brittany said. "I just want to dance," Little Mike frowned. "Mr. Schuester, you look a little green," Little Mercedes said. "Um... I think I'm gonna go see the nurse. But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter," Mr. Schue said as he then left the choir room.

Cut to Mr. Schue in his home watching TV surrounded by tissues when his ex-wife Terri enters the room picking up the tissues and placing them in the garbage can. "I can take care of myself," Mr. Schue said groggily. "Is that why Mrs. Weiss called me from next door? Because, according to her, she's here morning and night. Lift your head up," Terri said as she tried to get Mr. Schue settled in bed. "You're making me feel worse," Mr. Schue whined. "Oh, honey," Terri said as she placed a cool compress on Mr. Schue's head "I'm probably revealing too much, but I do still love you. And you have to admit, no matter how toxic our marriage was, I was really good at taking care of you when you were sick." "That's because you like me best when I'm weak," Mr. Schue said groggily. "Maybe," Terri said thinking about it "I mean, that's what my therapist says." "You're seeing a therapist?" Mr. Schue asked surprised. "And I'm medicating, too," Terri smiled a bit.