Season 4, Episode 6 - Glease (Redone)

Author's Note: Whoa Guys how fitting is it that Glease is my 50th episode. It's cool that I actually get to do something so special for the 50th episode of the story. I hope you guys enjoy the changes I make and thank you all so much for the support it really means a lot :)

"So here's what you missed on the Glee. The cast list for Grease went up and Kitty isn't too happy," the narrator said as we cut to Kitty's pissed reaction about being Patty Simcox. Who the hell is Patty Simcox?" Kitty scoffed. "And neither is Jake because Ryder got Danny and Marley got Sandy," the narrator said as a clip of Ryder and Marley during Born to Hand Jive Played as Jake looked on jealously. "Unique's paying Rizzo, which totally confused Principal Figgins," the narrator said as we cut to Figgins office. "Unique Adams is nothing more than an attractive, buxom young woman who has got it going on in all the right places. She's a brick house, Sue," Principal Figgins said as Will and Finn cringed and Sue looked horrified. "And Blaine's the Teen Angel, and he's totally broken up about breaking up with Kurt," the narrator said as a clip of Blaine looking saddened as well as a clip of his breakup with Kurt played. "Sue's out for Finn, because had the nerve to stand up to her," the narrator said as a clip of Sue glaring at Finn played. "You can't threaten me, Sue. I've already lost my girlfriend, my future, my pride. I've nothing more to lose. I'm casting Unique, and that's all there is to it," Finn said storming out of Figgins office as Sue did not look please, not in the least. "And now he's gonna take over Glee Club because Will's going to Washington on sabbatical. And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "Glee," the voices sang out as we cut to Marley and Ryder practicing 'Summer Nights' onstage.

"Summer loving had me a blast," Ryder sang to the guys. "Summer loving happened so fast," Marley sang to the girls. "I met a girl crazy for me," Ryder sang. "Met a boy cute as can be," Marley sang. "Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights," Ryder and Marley harmonized. "Oh well, oh well, oh well, oh well oh. Tell me more, tell me more," Jake, Joe, Sam, and Mike sang. "Did you get very far?" Joe sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Sugar, Kitty, Harmony, Unique, and Tina sang. "Like does he have a car," Harmony sang. "She swam by me she got a cramp," Ryder sang. "He ran by me got my suit damp," Marley sang. "I saved her life she nearly drowned," Ryder sang. "He showed off splashing around," Marley sang. "Summer sun somethings begun but oh oh the summer nights," Ryder and Marley harmonized. "Oh well, oh well, oh well, oh well oh," Jake, Joe, Sam, and Mike sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Sugar, Kitty, Harmony, Unique, and Tina sang. "Was it love at first sight?" Sugar sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Jake, Joe, Sam, and Mike sang. "Did she put up a fight?" Sam sang. "Took her bowling in the arcade," Ryder sang. "We went strolling drank lemonade," Marley sang. "We made out under the dock," Ryder sang. "We stayed out till 10 o'clock," Marley sang. "Summer fling don't mean a thing but oh oh the summer nights," Ryder and Marley sang. "Oh well, oh well, oh well, oh well oh. Tell me more, tell me more," Jake, Joe, Sam, and Mike sang. "But you don't gotta brag," Jake sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Sugar, Kitty, Harmony, Unique, and Tina sang. "Cause he sounds like a drag," Unique said rolling her eyes. "He got friendly holding my hand," Marley sang. "She got friendly down in the sand," Ryder sang. "He was sweet just turned eighteen," Marley sang. "Well she was good you know what I mean," Ryder sang. "Summer heat boy and girl meet but oh oh the summer nights," Ryder and Marley sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Sugar, Kitty, Harmony, Unique, and Tina sang. "How much dough did he spend?" Tina sang. "Tell me more, tell me more," Jake, Joe, Sam, and Mike sang. "Could she get me a friend?" Jake sang. "It turned colder that's where it ends," Marley sang. "So I told her we'd still be friends," Ryder sang. "Then we made our true love vow," Marley sang. "Wonder what she's doing now," Ryder sang as he and Marley stood by each other onstage. "Summer dreams ripped at the seams but oh those summer nights," Ryder and Marley sang as the song ended as Finn cheered for the group. "That was awesome you guys! We're totally going to have a killer opening night," Finn grinned as everyone hugged.