Season 2, Episode 21 - Prom Queen (Redone)

"So here's what you miss on Glee. Prom's coming up and the race for Prom Queen is heating up. Puck is to running with Lauren to help her with her master plan," the narrator said. "Remember when I told you I had a master plan? Here it is. I want to be Prom Queen, you know why?" Lauren asked as Puck looked confused. "Why?" He asked. "Because I won Miss Tiara Toddler Allen County as a child and I want to change things at this school. Everyone expects Fabray or Santana to get Prom Queen, I'm going to make sure that I get it," Lauren smirked. "Quinn and Finn are running together which is kind of weird considering Quinn's dating Sam but Finn wanted to help Quinn get Prom Queen," the narrator said as a clip of Quinn and Finn's poster played as well as a clip of Quinn and Sam kissing. "I'm saying I want to make your dream of being Prom Queen a reality and I'd be honored to be your king," Finn smiled a bit as Quinn couldn't help but grin. "And Karofsky and Santana want to win, too, 'cause they've both got a secret they'd like to keep," the narrator said as clip of Santana and Karofsky played.  "Have you ever heard of the term 'beards'?" Santana asked. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "GLEE!" The other voices sang out.

Cut to Figgins' office where Figgins has called Will into his office. "I have some bad news. Junior Prom is in one week and my favorite band cancelled," Figgins frowned. "What band?" Will asked. "Air Supply, William. So I'm inviting my next favorite group – the New Directions," Figgins said as Will looked surprised. "I mean, normally, we would jump at the chance to perform, but, I mean, we've got Nationals in two weeks, which means we have a lot of rehearsals," Will frowned feeling bad about turning Figgins down. "William, this glass is half full of dreams for all of us! I have decided to give all the money to the glee club that I was going to pay Air Supply! So that's four hundred dollars right there for you," Figgins said as Will thought about it. It might be a good chance for the Glee Club to perform before Nationals. "We'll do it," Will said as Figgins grinned. "Fantastic," Figgins said.

Cut to the hallway where Jacob Ben Israel is interviewing Puck. "Hi, everyone. It's Junior Prom minus six days here at McKinley, and today I'm joined by Junior Prom King candidate, Noah Puckerman," Jacob said to the camera it panned to Puck. "I prefer 'Puck'..." Puck began as Jacob cut him off. "So, Noah, can I get a comment on the recent poll number that put the Fabray-Hudson ticket ten points above you and Zizes, A.K.A. the Rogue Warriors?" Jacob asked. "We're still ahead of Santana and Karofsky by about a half a point, so our campaign strategy is to close the gap using a combination of intimidation and fear," Puck smirked at the camera. "Awesome and classy. One more question. This one was e-mailed in by a fan: Where does Lauren keep your balls?" Jacob asked as Puck's face fell. "What?" Puck asked. "I'm sure you've heard the word on the street that you've been neutered by Miss Zizes, that she's the one who wears the pants in the relationship?" Jacob smirked. "Shut up or I'll beat your ass!" Puck exclaimed upset. "I'm not scared, I've been hit by a girl before," Jacob smirked as Puck scoffed "This is JBI signing off. Tune in tomorrow, when we'll be interviewing frontrunner Quinn Fabray. Hubba-hubba." As Jacob ended his broadcast Puck knew he had to do something about people thinking Lauren wore the pants in their relationship but what was the question?

Cut to the the choir room where Santana, Lauren, and Brittany are entering talking about their prom dresses. "I've been to Ann Taylor Loft, Filene's Basement, and, like, six Forever 21s and I can not find a dress that fits. I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom," Lauren frowned as Kurt entered. "Don't. You'll seem poor," Brittany said. "You're up for Queen, you can't make your own prom dress. Prom is like our Oscars. It's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives," Santana said. "What about getting married?" Lauren asked. "Oh, you can get married as many times as you want. You only have one shot at your Junior Prom," Santana said as Mercedes then entered the room. "What are you guys talking about?" Mercedes asked. "Prom dresses," Lauren said. "Thank God I don't have to worry about that. I'm not going," Mercedes said. "Why not?" Kurt frowned. "'Cause nobody's asked me," Mercedes shrugged as Mr. Schue entered the choir room.