Season 4, Episode 7 - Dynamic Duets (Redone)

"So here's what you missed on Glee Mr. Schue's in Washington, so now Finn's in charge of the glee club, and they have to win Sectionals, which is just a week away," the narrator said as a clip of Will leaving for Washington played as well a close up of Finn taking over the Glee Club. "Blaine cheated on Kurt, and he's super broken up about it, and Kurt's the whole reason Blaine came to McKinley, and now he's gone and Blaine's all alone," the narrator said as a clip of Blaine and Kurt's breakup played as well as a clip of Blaine feeling alone. "Jake saw Ryder and Marley kiss, and even though she's super skinny and super beautiful, Kitty's got Marley convinced that she's gaining weight," the narrator said as a clip of Ryder and Marley kissing as Jake watches plays as well as a clip of Marley trying to fit into her Sandy costume. "The stage always adds at least ten pounds," Kitty smirked as Marley looked incredibly insecure. "And that's what you missed on," the narrator said. "Glee," the voices sang out.

Cut to the hallway as Blaine is walking down feeling incredibly lonely looking at all the couples in the hallway. "I know my breakup with Kurt is my fault for kissing Sam but I never thought I would feel so alone without him here. Yes, we were growing apart but I just felt like Kurt was my soulmate and now, I just feel so...lost," Blaine said in a voice over as he opens his locker smiling at a photo of him in his Warblers uniform, performing onstage. "Being at McKinley's been alright but there's a part of me that really misses being a Warbler. The unity we had and how those guys looked up to me meant so much. Now I feel like I'm just fighting to be heard," Blaine said in a voice over as we cut to the choir room.

"Hey Finn, I think I have some great ideas for numbers at sectionals," Blaine grinned handing Finn some sheet music to a song that clearly was meant for him to sing as some of the New Directions roll their eyes. "You know I thought when you transferred from Dalton you were ready to be a team player, apparently it's still the Blaine show," Tina scoffed annoyed as Blaine looked down, he wasn't trying to take the lead off of anyone, he just thought that he was one of the strongest vocalists and could help the New Directions crush sectionals.

Cut back to the hallway as Blaine closes his locker and begins to walk down the hallway. "I know I shouldn't feel this way, but maybe I've done all I can at McKinley, maybe going back to Dalton is exactly what I need," Blaine said in a voice over as he walked towards the door, feeling like he might have found a solution to cure his current blues of being at McKinley.

Cut to Marley at her locker as Jake approaches her. "Hey..." Jake said. "Hi," Marley smiled back at him, even though she had been slightly hurt by Jake picking Kitty in the past, he seems to have moved on from her which made Marley feel slightly guilty about trying to move on past him. "I'm kind of hoping you don't have plans Friday night because I'd love to hang out, you know just you and me," Jake said in a hopeful tone as Marley sighed. "Um I.." Marly began as Ryder walked up to them. "Marley's got plans on Friday, dude. The football team's got an away game at Lawrence, and I asked her if she'd come cheer us on," Ryder smirked as he put an arm around Marley who looked slightly guilty. "See, Jake, it's funny. Girls don't like it when you make it seem like you're really into them and then totally blow them off." "You know what, dude? I don't remember asking for your opinion," Jake shot back at Ryder. "Guys, don't do this," Marley frowned. "Whoa. Whoa, you're really intimidating," Ryder said mockingly. "Let me ask you a question what kind of a name is Ryder Lynn anyway? 'Cause it sounds like your parents named you after a cowgirl doll who comes with her own pony," Jake shot at Ryder. "Look, man, I don't want any trouble. I know you're a badass. You want to know how I know you're such a badass? Because you ride a Razor Scooter. Nothing says "I'm a badass" like a Razor Scooter," Ryder chuckled as Marley cringed as the two started shoving each other. "Guys, please, don't do this. It this is this is stupid. Stop," Marley pleaded as Finn then spotted them fighting in the hall "Hey, hey, cut it out," Finn called. "Stop it," Marley exclaimed. "Cut it out. Come on," Finn said finally separating Ryder and Jake as Marley looked horrified. "Both you guys. Glee Club, 20 minutes," Finn told them seriously as they stormed off, not thrilled to be spending another moment together.