10

"Go get in bed ill be up in a minute" Ariana tells Joe and he nods letting her lock up and sort her dogs out. Ariana walks up to the spare room and smiles to Sophie gently walking over to her placing the sheets over her and plugging her phone into the charger. She picked up the blanket from the floor and placed it next to her on the bed before kissing her head lightly. "I love you princess" She whispers before leaving and going to Hudsons room.

Ariana turned off the tv closing his curtain before kissing his head and leaving him to sleep before going to her own bedroom. "How can you sleep with your kids" Joe asks "don't be mean" Ariana pouts "hey I wont I couldn't sleep with my kids at this age" he says "I guess its normal for Sophie and thats probably my fault. When she was 2 and after Alex I became really protective over Sophie and I mean more than I was. I wanted her so close to me. Sophie would come and get in my bed in the morning and hug me. Sophie was my comfort" Ariana smiles "and there mine get off" Ariana says throwing them on the floor.

Ariana climbs into bed and Ariana pouts "Ive got to get used to this again" she says "what used to not leaving everything every where" Joe asks and Ariana nods.

"I need to clean but it's soo much worm when you have an album coming out" Ariana sighs "calm down" Joe calms her rubbing her back. "Stop stressing it isn't good for you" Joe tells her kissing her head.

"I know" she pouts snuggling into him. "Oh are you a cuddle person as well" he muses wrapping his arms around her and Ariana nods closing her eyes.

****
"Hudson what you doing" Sophie yawns walking down the stairs "making breakfast" he smiles "want some" he asks and Sophie nods smiling at her little brother. "Do you think mums happy" Hudson asks "yeah I do why" Sophie asks "shes just moody" Hudson says "shes stressed." Sophie pouts.

"Do you think she will tour" Hudson asks "I don't know Hudson. I mean she toured with me when I was little but I don't remember it" Sophie says and Hudson nods.

"You really want me to tour don't you" Ariana chuckles walking into the kitchen. "Please mummy" Hudson pouts "I have to speak to Scooter about it but Its hard work its not fun" Ariana says "I thought you love touring" Sophie asks "I do love touring but you think it will be fun but mummy will have shoes and rehearsals" Ariana says "I don't care" Hudson says.

****
"You have your own house" Hudson says "see I told you they wouldn't be happy" Joe says "MUMMY" Sophie runs down the stairs "yes" Ariana asks looking at her. "Spider" she says "fuck getting it" Ariana shivers. Joe rolls his eyes standing up and going to get the spider for Sophie. "There you go Sophie" Joe says making Sophie smile "leave mummy be you never normally bothering her but because she has someone here you want her" Sophie says "shes my mum" Hudson says cuddling into her. "Hudson baby whats up" Ariana says rubbing his back.

"Me want to watch a film" Hudson says "well we can watch a film" Ariana says "Im sure Joe wont mind and Ive got to feed you" Ariana says "can we have takeaway" Hudson asks "no mummy want to cook for you" Ariana says "Joe how you feel about that"  Ariana asks "Im okay with that. I need some clothes though" he says "well you can go home I don't mind" Ariana says "no I wanna stay. Ill go get some stuff and come back" Joe says "so your eating" Ariana asks and he nods.