29

"Good morning angel" Joe smiles as Ariana opens her eyes. "Am I seeing this correctly" Ariana asks "what the fact it's just you and me in the bed" he asks and she nods. Joe smiles and nods.

"When did I fall asleep" Ariana asks "during the movie." He smiles kissing her lips. "I want you so bad" Ariana pushes him away. "I know baby I'm sorry" he pouts "it's not your fault I don't want last time to play over again that hurt" Ariana sighs rubbing his back with her nails. "We're in a hotel room soon and I actually cannot wait for a bed" she giggles "and a shower" he adds "we get to have then at the arena but I get you" Ariana giggles.

"I don't get why they are so bothered about us having sex, ive done it before" Ariana pouts. "Sorry" she adds "Ariana shut up, I know you have you made Sophie on your tour" he chuckles "I guess" she whines.

"Your so shy" he laughs "I never used to be" she whines hiding her head making Joe check the sheets "Im whining and you think I'm on cute" Ariana smiles "what I'm making sure because you like to whine at me about stupid things when your on" he pouts holding her. "You know your marrying me right" Ariana asks "I bent down to one knee and asked you to marry me so I do" he chuckles "your just trying to wind me up" she straddles him. "Your cute when your annoyed" he smiles kissing her lips.

*****
"Mummy" Hudson asks sitting next to her. "Hi my baby boy you okay" Ariana asks pulling him in for a hug. "I missed you and wanted a cuddle" he smiles snuggling into her. "Mummy is always here for a cuddle my beautiful boy" Ariana smiles kissing his head.

"Mummy cuddles are the best" he smiles "really" she asks and he nods "you make me feel safe and loved" he mumbles into her chest. "Well I'm glad I can make you feel that way Baby" she smiles.

"Mummy if 2 divided by 30 is 0.6 why is 3 divided by 60 0.05" Sophie asks confused "I have no idea" Ariana says "but that is the answer" she adds "ughhh I hate maths" Sophie whines making Ariana chuckle. "Have you done school baby" Ariana asks and Hudson nods "yes mummy me a good boy" he giggles "okay I believe you. I just don't want you getting behind because that makes mummy sad because then I get less time with you" she rubs his back.

"Hudson I have something for you" Joe says making Ariana smile up to him. "But I'm comfy" he pouts before sitting up and looking at what Joe had. "Cool can we play" Hudson asks and Joe nods. "Well since you two are playing can I go for a wee" Ariana asks and Hudson nods getting off her knee. "You okay" Joe asks kissing her head. "Yeah" she giggles going to the toilet.