23

Ariana gently rocks her hips biting her lips
"Mhm you feel so good" Ariana moans. "MUMMY" Sophie sobs covering her eyes running into the room making Ariana grab a top and shorts grabbing her daughter. "What happened" Ariana asks "can you get me some water" Ariana asks Joe who nods his head.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" Sophie shakes "Sophie your scaring me come on princess" Ariana strokes her back. Sophie takes the water of Joe and take a bit. "Come on Sophie lets sit down" Joe says trying to help Ariana.

"Ive I've lost daddy's teddy" Sophie sobs "what does it look like" Joe asks making Ariana point to the photo on the side of the bed "okay then we will find it" Joe says his heart breaking for the girl. "Im sorry" Sophie sniffs "don't be sorry" Joe rubs her back knowing that a 14 year old wouldn't walk in during sex unless it was serious.

"Where did you last have it" Ariana asks "my bed" Sophie sniffs wiping her eyes. Making Ariana walk with her to her bedroom and look for it. "Come on we will find it don't worry" Ariana says "what if we don't its the only thing I have" Sophie sniffs. "You have plenty of teddy's and stuff daddy got you that you wont get rid of but we will find it princess" Ariana kisses her head routing though her stuff.

"Whats going on" Hudson asks rubbing his arms "Sophie has lost her dads teddy" Ariana says "oh" Hudson says. "Hudson baby go back to bed me and Sophie have this" Ariana says and Hudson nods kissing his sisters cheek.

After 2 hours they still hadn't found it making Ariana's heart break for her little girl. "Come on princess lets try and get some sleep" Ariana says "can you sleep with me" Sophie sniffs "yeah lets me just go get a drink and ill come up" Ariana says and Sophie nods crawling into bed.

Ariana walks downstairs and Joe looks up. "I'm sorry" Ariana says "no no it's okay. I just hope we find it tomorrow for her" Joe says giving Ariana a kiss. "Well I'm going to sleep with her because its the only way she will sleep." ariana says and Joe nods.

Ariana walks up to Sophie and Sophie cuddled into her. "I love you baby girl" Ariana strokes her back.

*****
"Morning Sophie" Joe smiles "I'm sorry I walked in on you last night" Sophie pouts "don't worry about it." Joe says "coffee" he asks and Sophie nods "please" she smiles. "Is your mum still asleep" he asks "yeah"

"Grandma" Sophie smiles standing up and giving her a hug. "Your mummy messages me at 3am to come round this morning as its an emergency" Karen says "Ive lost daddy's teddy" she pouts "oh sweetheart" Karen rubs her back. "We have looked everywhere and we cannot find it and she hasn't left the house with it" Joe says.

"well then where else would you have it apart from your bedroom" Karen asks "the living room and Mummy's bedroom" Sophie says "but my bedroom has mummy in and she needs sleep" Sophie says "okay we will leave mummy to sleep" Karen says.

"Wait which one we looking for" Karen asks "the one with the hat the last one I got given" Sophie says "okay" Karen nods. "Have you checked the dogs" Karen asks and Sophie shakes her head running off.

"JOE" Sophie giggles making him go and find her "I'm not touching it" Sophie says pointing i what Myron had. "At least there being safe" Karen says "I feel like Ive hurt daddy" Sophie sighs "sweetheart you wont. He will be looking down at you and be so proud." Karen says "not because of the teddy because of Joe" Sophie pouts. "Sophie your mum was bound to move on and find someone she loved. Just because you like Joe because he makes your mum happy your still hold on to your dad Sophie. You could have easily thrown everything you had off him away because you didn't know him" Karen tells her "mummy still loves daddy though" Sophie says "I know she does baby and she will never let him go. There connection was so pure. He could have hated her guts but he would have always protected her" Karen says. "If daddy didn't die would they be together now" Sophie asks "I don't know sweetheart. Its hard to tell." She kisses her head.

"Come on lets get back to finding your teddy"