19

"Baby can I go on tour" Ariana asks "your asking me because" Joe asks "I don't want to be alone" she looks down as it was a lot to ask. "So your asking me if you go on tour will I come with you" Joe asks and she nods "please come on my team gave you a job you can work on tour" Ariana giggles "okay does this mean I get to travel the world" Joe asks "yeah" Ariana smiles "okay Ill come" Joe smiles making Ariana cheer.

"Mum you have a hole in your pants" Hudson chuckles making Ariana whine getting down and going to change. "Why didn't you tell me" Ariana asks "because I don't randomly walk round looking at your ass all day" Joe says "yes you do" Ariana says folding her arms. "Your ass is good though" he pouts making Ariana giggles.

"No mummy no tour" Sophie sniffs coming into the room. "Baby girl whats up" Ariana asks "me and Harvey are happy no tour" Sophie shakes her head. "Sophie" Harvey asks "Sophie sweetheart he could come with us for certain parts" Ariana says "fine" Sophie says walking away.

"How you feeling today" Joe asks stroking her cheek. "Tired" Ariana yawns "you shouldn't work so late baby you need sleep" Joe pouts "but it needs to be done. Im so happy with what I have created I want to put it out" She smiles "but I need to go make sure my daughter is okay" Ariana says.

Ariana walks up the stairs and into Sophies room. "Sophie can I borrow you" Ariana asks and Sophie nods climbing off the bed and following her mother. "You really Don't seem happy beautiful" Ariana says, Sophie looks up to her mum. "You don't have to tell me but I want you to know anything and I mean anything and you can tell me" Ariana says and Sophie nods.

"Mummy you can go on tour will be fun" Sophie says giving her a hug trying to avoid the conversation.

Ariana shrugs off Sophies conversation before going downstairs and sitting with Joe in the kitchen. "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" Joe smiles taking her hand.

"Sophie's acting really wired" Ariana pouts "Ive noticed that" Joe says squeezing her hand lightly. "She will talk if she wants to baby" Joe says and Ariana nods watching Sophie at the door saying goodbye to Harvey.

"Its Harvey" Ariana says as she watches her daughter awkwardly kiss him. Sophie shuts the door and Ariana lets go of Joes hand. "Sophie Louise Grande Mccormick" Ariana says "damn my full name" Sophie whines as her mother never addressed her as a mccormick much.

"What have I done" Sophie asks as Ariana takes her hand and leads her away from everyone. "Are you and Harvey okay" Ariana asks "why you ask" Sophie asks "because I just watched him kiss you and you tried to move away now tell me whats going on." Ariana says "I want to break up with him" Sophie says taking away the attitude she had since she didn't like when she was like that with her mum, but it was her way of dealing with things and to put a wall up.

"Okay baby girl but why" Ariana softens seeing Sophie relax slightly. "Because he's horrible. He's nice in front of you and everyone because he knows your so protective over me. But when you go to sleep he tried making me do stuff all the god damn time" Sophie pouts "have you ever" Ariana asks "no. He touched me once but I slapped him away" Sophie says watching her mother get angry.

"JOE" Sophie screams making him come in and take ariana's arms from what ever she could find. "HE TOUCHED MT FUCKING DAUGHTER" Ariana sobs "He stopped mummy He didn't hurt me" Sophie sniffs "Ariana calm down your scaring your daughter" Joe says helping her breath.

"Can I go lie down before we carry on this" Ariana asks and Joe looks to Sophie. Sophie nods "only if mummy wants to" Sophie sniffs "I love you please don't think I'm avoiding you" Ariana says "never" Sophie kisses her cheek.

Joe came down after putting Ariana to bed and hugs Sophie. "Can I ask you something and I understand if you don't want to tell me" Joe asks and Sophie nods "what did he do" Joe asks "I know this is wired because Im not your father and never will be because your daddy is very special to you and your mummy. But I want to ensure that I can keep your mummy calm for you" Joe asks "your so sweet" Sophie pouts "will you judge" Sophie asks "never" Joe rubs her back. "Well Harvey was nice in from of you all but not when you were asleep as he wanted things from me which I wouldn't give. One night he was rubbing my stomach and he slide his hands under my shorts but I slapped him away and then mummy got angry" Sophie says "is that all he did" Joe asks and Sophie nods "then thats when I started to go all wired" Sophie giggles. joe smile at her before looking at the time. "I can call Sarah and tell her to keep the twins for the night if you don't want the company" Joe says noticing he had them tonight  "no its okay I just don't want Lexie to be bale to hear us talk" Sophie says "when mummy wakes up we will ensure that Jack and Hudson keep her away from me and you and your mummy because this is important and your mummy may want me to keep her calm" Joe says.

"But you do know why she acted like that Don't you" Joe asks and Sophie nods. "Get off my dad" Jack laughs jokingly. "Hey" Joe smiles "thats actually cute" Sarah says making Sophie let go and walk to get some food.

"Lexie basically packed for a year Im sorry" Sarah says "Its okay" Joe smiles to Lexie who came in. "Hi dad" Lexie smiles coming to give him a hug. "Please can you both try and be quiet Ariana is asleep" Joe asks "its 4pm why the hell is she asleep" Lexie asks "my mama works hard and needs naps" Sophie says hugging Jack.