59

Ariana walks around the house at 3am with her little girl trying to get her back to sleep. She had woken up with an upset stomach which made Ariana pout since she was tired and her baby girl was tired which made her grumpy and harder work.

"i would go wake daddy up to see if he can sort you out but he has work at 6am and he needs his sleep" Ariana whispers to her. Joe went to work 6am till 12pm. Ariana didn't mind him home all the time but she was glad he was working too so he didn't over care for her.

There was a knock at the door and Ariana was so confused on who the fuck would want her at this time if the morning. She walks to the door with a bottle of milk since Lydia had finally started to take it and awkwardly opened the door.

"Can I help you" Ariana asks the officers who stood there. "can we come in" they asks "its 3am everyones asleep but sure" Ariana says letting them in. "we have some news" they says "about" Ariana asks placing the bottle on the side and patting Lydia's back. "its about Carol, we can come back in the morning or we can say it now" they says "has she gone" Ariana asks and the officers nod. "let me go wake Jordan up" Ariana sighs and they nod.

Ariana walks up to Sophies room and gently taps him. "come with me" Ariana says and Jordan climbs off the bed gently trying not to wake Sophie. Jordan follows Ariana downstairs.

"Jordan we have some bad news" the officers says "okay" he asks "your mother has passed away" his heart broke as he bursts into tears. Ariana pulls him into a hug. "what happens now" he asks "well she requested he came to you" he looks to Ariana who nods.

****
Sophie holds Jordan in her arms rubbing his back as they sat on the sofa together. "now i know how you feel" he sniffs looking at her "it gets easier" she tell him. "Sissy" Lydia taps her. "yes" Sophie asks "mummy" she asks putting her arms to the side and shrugging her shoulders (🤷‍♀️) "daddy" she does the same thing meaning she wanted to know where they were.

"daddy is working he will be home soon and mummy is in the kitchen" sophie's point making Lydia walk to the kitchen. "you would be such a good mum" he tried to smiles up to her "you would be a good dad too" Sophie says

"im so happy that she isn't hurting anymore but im so sad i will never see her again" she sighs "thats a natural feeling" she says "i feel mean but can you move so i can go pee" Sophie asks and Jordan nods sitting up. "can I have some water too" he asks and Sophie nods going to the bathroom before going into the kitchen.

"thats cute" Sophie says. "cooking with a clingy baby how cute" Ariana chuckles "hey I did that" Sophie pouts "you sat still" Ariana says making Sophie raise her hands and nod before walking back to Jordan with his drink.

Joe comes through the door and walks over to Ariana and kisses her lips and then his daughters head. "how is he" Joe asks "upset obviously but he isnt isolating himself so im happy about that" Ariana says "and you" he asks "it hurts to see him go though what Sophie has been through but hey I know that this world isnt a nice place so" she shrugs.

"want to go to daddy" Ariana asks and Lydia shake her head. "shes got a poorly tummy sorry" Ariana says "its okay." he sits down. Jordan comes into the kitchen and Ariana looks at him. "whats up" Ariana asks "i dont know" he shrugs "its okay Jordan you can cry" Ariana says "ive cried so much already I dont want to be upset because she isnt hurting anymore" he says "I know but it is a process we all have to do when someone passes away" Ariana says.

"you want a little bit to eat you don't have to have this but you need something in you" Ariana asks and Jordan looks at what Ariana was making "ill have some of that" he says and Ariana nods.