66

"Jordan can we talk" Sophie asks "sure" he replies "I dont think we are working out" Sophie mumbles. "your breaking up with me"
he asks and Sophie nods. "im sorry" she pouts. "i guess thank you for what you have done for me" he tells her.

"are you mad" Sophie asks "im upset but im not mad" he sighs. Ariana comes into the room and gives them a sad smile. "Jordan, your dad is here" Ariana says "okay" Jordan replies packing a bag.

"do i need to take it all or can i come back" Jordan asks "you can come back" Ariana says and he nods.

****
"Joe, im sorry but is there any chance you can sleep in the spare room tonight" Ariana asks shyly. "of course" Joe kisses her lips. "go be with Sophie shell be heartbroken too even though she ended it" he says and Ariana nods going to sit with her little girl.

"can we decorate my room again" Sophie asks "Sophie" Ariana sighs "ive bought you a new bed but i wont get people in again because you loved that room you just need to make it you again" she strokes her back "i love you mama" Sophie smiles "I love you too" she smiles.

"mama" Lydia tugs on her top. "whats up little one" Ariana asks looking at her. Lydia makes grabby hands making Ariana pick her up and Lydia snuggles into her sister. "hey baby" Sophie smiles giving her sister a cuddle.

"i think me and you should go into the pool to cheer me up" Sophie says making Lydia's face light up. "okay have fun you two" Ariana smiles standing up. Ariana walks over to Joe and sits in his knee. "our wedding day is getting closer" she smiles.

"I know" he kisses her cheek. "Sophie loves lydia so much" he smiles "I know" Ariana agrees "considering she wouldnt bond with her at first" she adds and he nods.

"love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" he kisses her lips.