31

"mummy" Sophie sits next to her. "Sophie I want to sleep what do you want" Ariana asks making Sophie frown and place her hand to her head. "Joe mummy is sick" Sophie says "no" Ariana gets upset. Even though she nee she was sick she didn't want to admit it.

Joe comes into the room and Sophie moves for him. "Sweetheart I know you don't want to but you need to cancel" he says "no I have 2 weeks off after this show I will be fine if I sleep" she pleads "okay okay but if you feel uneasy during he night you tell me okay" he asks and Ariana nods.

Sophie decided to leave her mum to sleep.

****
Ariana walks around backstage trying to find Sophie. "Ariana here you are" Joe says "where are my kids" Ariana panics "Sophie went to the bathroom. She has been there a while to be fair and Hudson is in the game room" Joe says making Ariana nod kissing his lips.

"I'll go see if Sophie is okay" Ariana says walking to the bathroom. "Sophie are you okay" Ariana asks seeing her sat on the floor on her phone. "Im fine mummy" Sophie smiles.

"what did you want me for before" Ariana asks "I want to know if I can make a youtube account" Sophie asks "there hard work" Ariana says "you have to edit and post regular" she adds "please" Sophie begs.

"Okay fine" Ariana kisses her head. "I cant wait to go home" Sophie smiles "to be honest me either" Ariana looks to Sophie. "just a couple more shows" she adds making Sophie nod.

*******
Ariana groans rolling into Joe for comfort. "you okay beautiful" he asks rubbing her back. "Im so angry" she sighs "about" he asks "I don't even know" she whines making him chuckle and kiss her head.

"just go to sleep" he says "im trying" she mumbles "playing with my shorts isn't going to help you get to sleep" he tells her making her pout and roll over. Joe rolls his eyes rolling her back over.

*****
"your sexually frustrated" Joe says "and" she asks "thats what your angry about" he hugs her. "but I don't want to be angry" she pouts. "and neither do I but I can give you sex right now" he says "I know its okay" Ariana pecks his lips taking his hand and leading him to the stage.

"you okay" he asks sitting down with her. "I just want some time with you" she smiles leaning against him "aww princess" he hugs her. "I'm always here you know that" he tells her "I know It just feels like we have never been left alone" she looks up to him. "I know" he pouts "I can wait to go home though" he admits "me too. It seems like forever" she chuckles and Joe nods.