26

Ariana wakes up from her nap and smiles as she only had a few hours till she went on the stage. "Enjoy your nap" Sophie asks "mhm" Ariana hums "are you excited" Sophie asks "I am" Ariana smiles climbing out from Joe's arms and walking to the kitchen. "Are you all ready" Scooter says making Ariana jump. "Sophie go wake Joe up" Ariana smiles and Sophie nods. "Yeah I think" Ariana says.

"Mummy you okay" Sophie asks "I feel like Joe hates me" Ariana sighs "I don't" Joe comes and sits next to her. "Ariana I don't want this to ruin your night. I fucking love you and I know you love me. It must have been so hard for you during that time and thats okay." Joe places a hand on her thigh. "I love you too" Ariana smiles "why did I have to get stuck in this moment" Sophie pouts.

"Sorry princess" Ariana says giving her a hug. Ariana goes to soundcheck and meet and greet before she got on to the show where the energy was amazing for her. Sophie was in the audience with Frankie since she wanted to be out enjoying watching her mum while Hudson was backstage with Joe since he was scared to be in the crowd. Ariana throws something into the crowd and Sophie was on her phone where it landed on her arm, Frankie quickly removed it and throws it to the fans.

"Thank you" Sophie hugs him. "I wouldn't want this little cutie getting hurt snd your mum would be so mad at me for letting you get hurt" He replies. "Shes protective over me what you expect" Sophie giggles making Frankie shake his head at her cuteness.

"Ive lost my mummy" Sophie heard making both Frankie and Sophie turn around to her. "I'm sure she wont be far" Frankie says taking her to a security guard.

*****
"Mummy nearly got me hurt" Sophie says "I'm sorry princess, i just threw it Ill do better next time" Ariana pouts giving her a hug. "Well saying that if someone grabbed you, we would all know about it" Ariana says "nope thats embarrassing" Sophie giggles kissing her mamas cheek.

"Is Joe aloud on the bed yet" Ariana asks "noooo" Sophie giggles making Ariana chuckle "but me want to sleep so yeah" Sophie climbs off the bed. "I love you mummy" she smiles before going to get in bed. "Sophie is so confident in being with your fans" Joe smiles "its because she grew up in the cameras when I had Hudson I hid him away as best I could because I wasn't okay and I moved back to LA which I don't get spotted as much" Ariana giggles. "I thought I was  doing wring with Sophie but everyone told me to put me as a mum first and I did" Ariana smiles "cute" Joe smiles kissing her soft lips. Ariana slouches down and falls asleep making Joe smile at her cuteness. "I love you baby" he gently kisses her head making sure she was comfy before falling asleep himself.