37

Ariana drives to Sophies gym since a new season had started and Ariana likes to see her baby girl happy. Ariana went on tour when the season had ended so Sophie didn't miss anything.

"Sophie your mum is outside" Sarah says "okay" Sophie says as Lexie leaves with her mum. "Sophie" Jordan asks "yes" Sophie asks walking to the door. "well done today" he smiles "thank you but I didn't really do anything new" Sophie giggles "your just the perfect gymnast Sophie" he smile "aww thank you" Sophie smiles before walking to the car.

"no dating" Ariana says making Sophie giggle. "I'm growing up mama" Sophie says taking a bit of Ariana's drink. "I dont want you to grow up" she pouts "and hows to say I like him" Sophie giggles letting her mum drive off.

"can we go starbucks" Sophie asks "sure since your drinking all mine" Ariana says "your paying" she states "mummy" Sophie whines "okay okay whiny butt" Ariana chuckles before placing her hand on her stomach "mummy" she asks "I'm okay" Ariana says before Ariana pulls into Starbucks and orders.

"Am I the only child that knows your pregnant" Sophie asks and Ariana nods "Joe doesn't know I have told you" Ariana says "oh" Sophie says "I'm going to tell him tonight though because I feel guilty for lying. But I had to make sure that you were okay with it" she explains "mum i'm your child I cant control you" Sophie giggles "but I your the child that lost there daddy and I feel guilty for that and didn't want you to feel sad because this baby will have a dad" Ariana says "this isnt about me its about you" Sophie says "your scared of being too sad" Sophie says "no" Ariana says "mum your a bad liar" she giggles "I'm just scared that if its a girl it will remind me of you and if its a boy it will remind me of Hudson" ariana admits.

***
"baby I need to talk to you" Ariana says walking into the bedroom looking at her phone "damn baby" She giggles noticing what he was doing making him pout. "Ive seen it before" she rolls her eyes. "what did you want to talk about princess" Joe asks "I told Sophie i'm pregnant.... i'm sorry" She looks to him.

"Just Sophie" he asks and Ariana nods "thats okay. I mean I sort of knew you would tell Sophie" he takes her hand. "will you support me" she asks "of course I would" he asks confused. "what ever gender it is, is going to be hard for me" she looks him in the eye "I know sweetheart and thats why I am going to help you through all your emotions" he tells her kissing her lips making her smile as they were having a cute moment together.

"I'M TELLING DAD" Lexie screams barging through the door making them pull away and look at Lexie. "well this is cosy" she says "what do you have to tell me" Joe asks letting Ariana go into the bathroom. "Jack stole your condoms" Lexie says "no he didnt" Ariana says coming out. "we gave them him" Joe says. "what thats so unfair" Lexie crosses her arms.

"sorry Freya" Ariana apologises to Jacks girlfriend who had just been embarrassed on front of everyone. "wow wow slow down her a minute" Joe says "how do you know Jack had condoms" Joe asks as Hudson comes in the room hugging his mother "you okay" she asks "I have tummy ache" he pouts " then go toilet" she rubs his back.

"She came in my room" Jack says "Lexie" Joe groan. "can you all just go and be normal teenager and not fight" Joe asks making Jack nod and walk off.

"I have a sick boy" Ariana says "oh no is he okay" Joe asks "he said he has tummy ache but his head is so warm" Ariana says "aww bless maybe we should watch a film with him. I know im not his dad but Im live her so you dont get rid of me" he says "baby family time involved you no matter what."