20

Ariana walks down the stairs and Joe comes over to her. "How you feeling" Joe asks "Tired" she mumbles "hey Jack" she smiles. "Hi Ariana" Jack smiles before going up to his room. "I told Sophie that we would talk with her" Joe rubs Ariana's back "okay. Where is she" Ariana asks "in my room" Jack smiles "Jack can you do us a favour and keep Lexie away from us" Joe asks and Jack nods.

Ariana walks up to Jacks room and Sophie looks up to her mum. "Come on sweetheart lets go talk" Ariana says making Sophie climb off the bed pausing the game and following her mum to a private room in the house.

****
"Sophie you okay" Jack asks as she climbed into his bed. "I don't want to sleep alone and Hudson is taking his whole bed" Sophie says "okay" Jack rolls over and faces away from her.

"Jack can I talk to you" Sophie asks "of course you can" Jack rolls back over to face her. "Do you know whats happened" Sophie asks and Jack shakes his head "Harvey touched me" Sophie says "disgusting" he pouts hugging Sophie "I want to best him up for hurting you" he pouts "your dad would kill you" Sophie giggles "he would but you didn't deserve that. When you breaking up with him" He asks "I don't know I want to do it tomorrow but I don't want to go alone and I cant ask Lexie" Sophie says "I'll come with you for sure" he smiles "but we need to get some sleep" he adds making Sophie nod closing her eyes.

"Joe Sophie isn't in bed" Ariana panics "is the door locked" Joe asks climbing off the bed snd Ariana nods "and her keys still here" she says "then check the cctv" he says tapping through it. "Shes in Jacks room" he smiles making them both go up.

"Hi mum" Sophie smiles "hi" Jack smiles "you two are cute but how come you came in here early hours" Ariana asks "I didn't want to sleep alone Hudson was all over and Lexie no way she would ask why and Jack knows" Sophie says "I want to beat up the little shit" Jack adds "no one is beating anyone up" Joe says making Jack nod.

"Cool party" Lexie says "Get out" Jack says "shes your sister" Joe says "and shes annoying" Jack says making Sophie giggle.

"Anyway were all going out for a meal later just warning you" Ariana looks at the 3 children. "Okay" Sophie smiles. Ariana walks over to Hudsons room and wakes him. "Were going out for a meal later" Ariana smiles sitting next to him. "Okay mummy even Joes family" Hudson asks cuddling into her side "even his family because I'm going to treat you all" Ariana smiles "do we have to dress nice" Hudson asks "no like nice nice nice but still nice" Ariana giggles "so nice" Hudson hugs her and she nods.

*******
"So what you need to talk about" Harvey asks "I'm breaking up with you" Sophie says "fine what ever your loss" he shrugs before Sophie walked away back to Jack. "Do you have any money on you" Jack asks and Sophie nods "why what you want" Sophie asks "My dad will kill me doesn't matter" He says "come on if you want to go shopping" Sophie pulls him into a shop. "Its a good job your like my sister" Jack says helping Sophie shop. "I should be We have known each other for so long" Sophie giggles before letting Jack pick something up.

"Go on I don't mind" Jack says as Sophie wanted to go in Victoria Secret. "Cute" Jack says holding up some joggers making Sophie turn around "I thought you were going to have hold of something else then" Sophie giggles "1 I don't know your style and 2 your a girl I wouldn't offends you like that" Jack says making Sophie nod.

"THIS IS SO UNFAIR WHY DID YOU GIVE JACK MONEY TI GO SHOPPING" Lexie groans making Ariana look up to her. "What" Joe asks "Sophie and Jack are shopping" Lexie shows Sophies and Jack story. "He has a little job and some of his birthday money left" Joe says "and As far as we knew she was breaking up with Harvey" Ariana says calling Sophie.

"Its my mum" Sophie says answering the phone "hi mummy" Sophie says handing Jack her card so he could pay "Sophie what you doing" Ariana asks "shopping" Sophie says afraid she would make her mother mad. "Have you done it" She asks "yeah and then Jack wanted food and we went shopping Im sorry we should have come home" Sophie says "no no baby girl stay its okay. Ill give you some more money" Ariana says "thats so unfair" Sophie hears Lexie say "mummy if we come home after shopping can you tell Lexie not to go sick" Sophie asks "sure but why" Ariana asks confused "Jakes got some things with my money and she will be mad" Sophie says "baby enjoy shopping but be back by 3" Ariana says "okay bye I love you" Sophie says ending the call.

"Your sisters pissed" Sophie giggles "well then she shouldn't have caused drama and I may not be the favourite" Jack says

"Sophies bought Jack somethings and is a little scared to come home because of Lexie" Ariana say "bless her shes aloud to buy what she want and if that was something for him then let her" Ariana adds kissing Joes lips.

******
"Sophie sweetheart" Ariana takes her hand over the table. "I'm okay" Sophie smiles sat next to Hudson. "Lexie get over it" Sophie giggles "but you took my brother shopping" Lexie pouts "and you were too busy sleeping so not my fault" Sophie adds making her pout even more.