58

Jordan wakes up and climbs off the bed gently trying not to wake Sophie and walking down the the kitchen and grabbing a glass. "you can have something else other than water" Joe says gently making him jump. "water is okay" Jordan replies "Im sorry" he says "what you sorry for" Joe asks walking over to him. "I feel like I am causing separation" he pouts making Joe hug him. "never ever think that" he rubs his back. "is Ariana still asleep" he asks and Joe nods "do you want me to go and wake her" Joe asks him and Jordan shyly nods.

Joe walks up the stairs and bends sown next to Ariana. "beautiful" he pushes some hair from her face making her wake up. "Jordan wants you" he says making her sit up and climb off the bed. "i love you" she looks to joe "I love you too" he smiles going to have a shower.

Ariana walks downstairs and she walks over to Jordan giving him a hug. "its okay to be upset" she rubs his back. "is she going to be okay" Jordan asks "I don't want to lie to you Jordan I don't know" Ariana says "okay" he pouts. "can I go and see her today" Jordan asks "of course, ill take you" Ariana says

****
Sophie comes down the stairs and Ariana smiles to her. "wheres Jordan" Sophie asks "he said you looked too cute to move so he is at the hospital" Ariana says "okay" Sophie pouts "can we go then" she asks "we can soon" Ariana says "he said he would call me when he wants picking up" Ariana smiles lightly giving her a hug.

"ARIANA" Joe calls making Ariana stand up and walk to the room. "walk to mummy" Joe smiles making Ariana bend down and hold her arms out. Lyda takes her first step making Ariana smile as she walked towards her. "yay my clever girl" Ariana smiles kissing her lips.

"did daddy see my first step" Sophie asks "no he didn't" Ariana pouts "he saw you roll over, crawl, he taught you how to nod your head and shake your head" Ariana says "and he loved to make you feed your self and make me clean up all the mess you made" Ariana says making Sophie giggle. "come on lets go show your brother what you can do" Sophie takes Lydia up the stairs.

"hi Hudson" Sophie smiles walking into is room making him look up from school. "your sister wants to show you something" she smiles "okay" he asks looking to Lydia. Lydia walks towards him. Since Lydia was getting praise she wanted to do it more because she was getting attention. "your getting so big" he picks her up giving her a cuddle.

"Sophie can you come cuddle your mum" Joe asks "sure" she asks confused walking to the bedroom and climbing on the bed. "i love you baby girl" Ariana holds her "I love you too mummy its okay to be upset" Sophie kisses her cheek "im upset because your upset" Ariana pouts "im going to be okay" Sophie says "i know i just dont know what i feel" she shrugs.

"you and Joe were planning your wedding" Sophie pouts "Sophie dont worry about that" Joe says "but now its going to take even longer" Sophie says "and I love your mum if I had to be her fiancé for the rest of my life I would be happy with that" Joe says making Sophie nod.

****
"how was she today" Ariana asks Jordan as he climbed in the car. "Not much better" Jordan says giving Sophie a hug. "im sorry" Sophie kisses his head. "have you eaten today" Ariana asks "a sandwich" he smiles lightly making Ariana nod and drive them home.

"go have a shower" Sophie says "who me" Ariana asks "no Jordan" Sophie rolls her eyes making him nod and walk up to the bathroom. "can you make sure he comes down after he needs to eat and so do you" Ariana says taking Lydia from Joe and sitting on his lap and Sophie nods.

"how you feeling cutie" Joe asks "tired" Ariana lays against his chest. "it will calm down soon baby and then im going to take extra care of you" he smiles "i can help too you know. If he wants to go hospital I can take him I don't mind doing that" Joe says "I would say you can but I dont know how Sophie would feel about that" Ariana looks at him and he nods kissing her cheek.

"Hies this angel been today" Ariana asks "a devil" he says "what why" Ariana asks "just didnt know what she wanted to do so she was whiny" he chuckles "she would walk a few steps sit and cry and i would have go pick her up and then she would want to go down" he chuckles.

"Sophie was never really in my arms she just crawled after me. Of course I did carry her around because I liked her in my arms but she was just happy following me, and then Hudson was always in Sophies arms" Ariana pouts "so have them two been really close since he was born" Joe asks.

"yeah. Sophie wanted to help me out because she was such a good little girl. She would help me clean. If i needed sleep she would just sit on the bed next to me on the ipad. So when Hudson came along Sophie liked to change his bums obviously I helped her but she was so good with him" Ariana smiles.

"why you talking about us" Hudson and Sophie asks "Just about how good Sophie was and how close you are" Ariana smiles to them making them nod leaving them alone.

"love you" Joe smiles "I love you too. I better go put this girl to bed shes falling asleep" Ariana smiles standing up and going to make her a bottle. "what you making" Arian asks Sophie. "Jordan said he fancied a curry so thats what i'm making him" Sophie smiles "you know I would have made you both something" Ariana says and Sophie nods.