64

Sophie was downstairs sat at the table doing school. "morning beautiful" Ariana smiles "morning mama" Sophie grins. "are you and Jordan okay now" Ariana asks "i think so" Sophie replies. "you don't seem happy" Ariana sits next to her. "he wants a baby" Sophie pouts.

"Im 16 mum Im not ready for a baby" she replies. "I cant believe your letting her wear something like that" Joe says "shut up" Ariana replies. "my kid focus on your own" she says.

"IF YOUR GOING TO ARGUE IM GOING TO CHANGE" Sophie storms up to her room and puts on another top before coming back down. "now can you both be happy" Sophie asks "no because you shouldnt have to change" Ariana says "its okay" Sophie says "no its not" Ariana groans "mum whats wrong" Sophie asks confused.

"im just stressed" Ariana sighs putting her head on her arms. Joe walks around to her and rubs her back. "I'm sorry" he apologises picking her up. "you need a sleep" Joe says "and my daughter is unhappy i need to talk to her" Ariana mumbles. "mama go sleep Im a big girl" Sophie giggles handing her sister a biscuit.

"wait can I go out" Sophie asks "sure" Ariana says.

***
"hey" Gabi smiles as Sophie walks into her bedroom. "hey bestie" Sophie smiles falling on to her bed. "you okay" Gabi asks "me and Jordan aren't working out" Sophie says "what why you are so cute with him" Gabi asks confused as a fee months ago Sophie was paying for her mothers care.

"hes pushing me to have a baby and i dont want one. Im my mums little girl still. I want to be able to spend more time with her and not have the responsibility of a kid. My sister is so different she isn't my responsibility I just love her" Sophie sighs "Sophie if you dont want a baby dont have a baby. Do you know why he wants a baby" Gabi asks gently.

"because he wants to love a child like his own that he brings up and be a good dad" Sophie says "if my daddy was here he wouldnt let me have a baby right now" Sophie sniffs making Gabi hug her.

"you feel like Jordan is making you feel guilty because your dad passed away" Gabi asks rubbing her back and Sophie nods. "Im going to get you some water okay" Gabi tells her kissing her head and Sophie nods.

Gabi walks down the stairs and into the kitchen where her parents smiled at her. "can one of you call Ariana, Sophie is really upset" Gabi asks grabbing a bottle of water. "is she okay" her mum asks "not really" Gabi rolls her eyes walking back upstairs to her.

***
"baby where is Lydia" Joe asks Ariana "in my arms" Ariana giggles walking back into his sight "want to go to daddy" Ariana asks her little girl who nods her head. Ariana smiles handing her over to him. "this one was colouring" Ariana smiles "oh your getting so big" he gasps tickling her stomach making her giggle.

Ariana pulls out her phone from her pocket as she feels it vibrate. Ariana looks down confused and answers it. "hello" Ariana asks "hi is Gabi's dad" he speaks "okay" Ariana asks "is there any chance you can come over Sophie is really upset" He asks "omg is she okay" Ariana panics "I dont know Gabi just told me to call you" he replies "okay ill be there as soon as i can" Ariana replies ending the call.

"is everything okay" Joe asks "Sophie is upset are you okay with her" Ariana asks "of course" he kisses her head "bye baby girl I love you"she smiles kissing Lydias lips.

****
Arian walks into Gabis room and Sophie looks up. "will you talk to me" Ariana asks sitting next to her daughter as she stays silent. "Sophie lets me in" Ariana pouts "Sophie if you dont tell her she cant help you" Gabi says in which Sophie still kept silent.

"do you want me to tell her" Gabi asks and Sophie nods making Ariana look to Gabi. "Jordan is sort of using the fact that Sophies dad passed away to try guilt trip her into having a baby" Gabi says "wait what, is this true" Ariana asks Sophie and she nods.

"i dont want to be with him anymore" Sophie breaks down. "sweetheart" Ariana pulls her into a hug. "it all went to fast" she sobs "shh its okay. If you want to end it we will all be behind you" Ariana tells her rubbing her back. "but he will be homeless" she sniffs "we will get the police back involved" Ariana says kissing her head.

—-
i nearly made Sophie turn lesbian for a secondp