Chapter 5

monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep in your head

Chapter Five:

It was dark as the moon rose from the horizon. The light shimmered against the ground and buildings, casting a nice glow. Many hunters were sleeping. Others may have been out hunting. Sage and Hunter were. They were running, climbing, jumping from tree to tree.

Only three were actually working in the labs, one of them being Paige. She paced across her new floor, perfectly clean. She smiled as her eyes caught all the equipment.

In her hands, she held a bag of blood. If you weren't going to give me the blood, I'll just take it myself.

Paige walked towards her machine, watching the wolf blood flow through. Something inside her became angry with the amount. She grabbed her head as a voice started talking to her. More.

And so, she dumped the vampire blood in. The machine went off, blaring warning signals, but Paige stood there, watching.

Her smile deepened, her hands balled into fist, her animal instincts grew.

Another species was on the makings, and it would be the first hybrid between vampire and wolf.

"Lead me to revenge," Paige whispered. She looked down at her arm. We need a common denominator.

She walked away, going to another station. A knife, polished and clean, laid on the table. Her eyes glazed over the blade. She paused.

"Don't you ever cut yourself, Paige. No body deserves that pain. Ok?"

She shook the words out of her head. Hunter said them to her on the first day he caught her in the bathroom cutting herself.

Without thinking of her body, she grabbed it and cut herself down the forearm. Her face formed into anger, the wound already healed. She cut herself again, twisting the blade into her arm.

"No!" She cried, running to the broken machine and throwing her arm into it. She screamed when she turned it on; but when she pulled herself out, there wasn't a scratch.

Her hands grabbed her hair, think Paige think! There much be something.

She snarled at the thought of failure. She paced around her room, continuing to hurt her body. She needed her blood in that machine or the blood would overtake her. Paige needed control, meaning her blood needs to be the strongest.

The neck, the voice whispered. Cut your neck.

Paige stood, standing still. It makes...

Perfect sense. The wolf weaker spots were the neck and heart. That way, I'll bleed. That way, the wolf blood would save me.

Paige laughed, the sound echoing through the room like lighting. Her eyes shaped in a way that looked like a wolf.

She grabbed the blade again, her finger pricking it. She leaned over the machine, and she slit her throat.

Everything went black.

Everything went dark.

The moon light shined for the new species that was about the be born. One that would shift and heal faster. One that would have fangs in human form and would run faster than lighting. A superior species will be born.

Wolves, even Alphas, would coward to the new beast, giving it their loyalty while it's dominance would spread. It would be the King of all Alphas.

Vampires, every single on of them, would fear the beast, bowing down to the new species. No beast would escape the wrath this creature would bring to the world.

"Paige, my sweet baby girl," a mother cooed her daughter. Her features all healthy and human like. The little girl carried an axe, throwing it at the targets. "Look how strong you are."

The little girl laughed, giggling at her mother. "Mom, I'm going to be a Wolf Hunter! Just like you!"

A deep laughter came from behind him. "Paige, vampires is where it's at." The father exited the house, Hunter following him.

"Then I'll take both species out!" Paige yelled, lifting the axe into the air.

Her brother scoffed, "Not before I do!"

The two Kills started to fight, declaring each other weaker than the other.

"Now, now," the mother cut in. "The best things about hunters is that they work together. You both can take out the species."

The father nodded, "That is if there's any left after you mother and I."

"Dad," Hunter groaned. "There's no way you two can kill all of them."

The father laughed, patting his son's back. "Watch us."

Paige looked up to her parents in awe. She would do anything to defeat these species. A species that killed her parents, a species that torture her, a species trying to take over.

Her parents were right, she and Hunter would destroy them all. Everyone of them would suffer the same way she did.

The pain of her parents' death. The misery of almost falling with them. She wanted revenge, and Paige was determined to get those results.

She would stop at nothing till this world was clean from these creatures.

Her body laid handing over the machine. Her body bleeding out, but she'll live. Her blood dropped out, mixing with the vampire and wolf blood. The new substance would go into her body, and change her into a weapon.

The final piece has been laid. Paige would just have to make another set for her brother, and they would kill every single on of them.

Except Hunter would refuse to follow. He wouldn't turn into a monster. He would try to save his sister, but he would already be too late.

 He would try to save his sister, but he would already be too late

Author's Note:

Welcome back to HOW TO MAKE A MONSTER?! It's lovely to see you at the end of Chapter 5! It means a lot to me that I have someone reading this author's note- or at least scrolling past. I'll take what I can get. Anyways, I don't know when I will update again. After all, I have another story called THE TIME WILL COME which I have been blowing off a bit.

If you get tired of waiting, you can at least give a look at my other stories. It would mean a lot. Make sure you vote and comment, and possibly follow me.

See an error? Comment or DM me so I can fix it. Thanks!

Drop the mic,

GREEN CROW