Two Heroes - 3

We keep ascending the floors until we finally reached outside. We take a breather all while proceeding with caution.

"This is..." I mumble.

"The wind power generator system," Melissa informs.

"Why here?"

"If we go up through the tower, the security machines are probably waiting to ambush us. So we'll go up to the top all at once from here. If we can just get to that emergency exit..."

"All the way up there?" Izuku asks in surprise.

"If we have Ochaco's Quirk that lets everything she touches weightless, then we can do it." Melissa's hand begins to shake.

"Right. Leave it to me," Ochaco says with determination. "Melissa, hang on to Deku."

"Okay!" Melissa gets on Deku's back and wraps her arms around his shoulders and neck.

"Kaoru, you hang on to them, too!"

"I don't want you to exert your Quirk, so I'll wait," I say. "Besides, someone's gotta keep a look out."

"Right." Ochaco touches Izuku and Melissa, and gently lifts them upward. "Go!!" The two proceed to float towards the sky. "All right..."

Suddenly, we hear a door open, revealing the same robots from before. I growl and extend my claws while getting in front of Ochaco.

"Uraraka!" Izuku calls out in worry.

"Release your Quirk and run away!" Melissa pleads.

"I can't!" Ochaco shouts. "If I do that, then we can't save everyone!"

I rush towards the robots and slash through a small portion of them, making some of them fall off the building. Suddenly, some robots jump towards me, having their feet whirl around like a fan and as I was jumping back, it scratches my cheek. Another robot appears to my right and manages to gash my right forearm, making me whimper in pain. That same one knocks me towards the wall in the center, making me lose my breath.

Multiple robots come closer towards us, as if I didn't defeat a chunk of them already. My right arm becomes limp from the earlier attack, so I couldn't execute any freestyle attack without having to take extreme caution. Bearing through the pain, I rush over towards Ochaco and get in front of her. I'm bracing myself for impact and protect Ochaco as the robots jump towards us.

BOOM!!

My eyes widen as I see the explosion come from none other than Katsuki. As a follow up, a wall of ice appears, trapping some of the robots. I look over at the entrance to see Shoto and Eijiro running towards us.

"Are you okay, Uraraka, Sasaki?" Shoto asks while guarding us.

"I'm fine, but Kaoru's--" Ochaco starts to say.

"I'm fine, too," I interrupt while hiding my right arm. "Izuku and Melissa are heading to the top right now."

"Yeah, I saw," Shoto says. "We're going to stop these guys right here!" He unleashes a trail of ice towards the robots.

"Don't tell me...what to do!" Katsuki shouts at him while attack his set of robots.

"But you guys are a good team!" Eijiro compliments while attacking his set.

"As if!"

"Thanks, everyon--" Izuku starts to say, but gets blown away from a fan above.

"Deku! Melissa!" Ochaco panics.