07 - All Might, In Each Of Our Hearts

The three of us run as fast as we can towards the plaza. Within my sights, I see All Might being restrained by a giant bird-man enemy  that's in two different spots because of the warp enemy with yellow eyes. Not that far from the two, I see a guy with multiple hands on his  arms, one on his neck, one on his face, and one on each shoulder. He has light blue hair and is dressed in all black.

Unexpectedly, I see Izuku from the corner of my eye run towards the plaza. Since he's more closer than we are, he tries to jump and reach for All Might, but the warp enemy separates his body and gets in between the two. Katsuki uses his Quirk to get over to them in midair. He attacks the extended body while knocking Izuku out of the way.

"Move! You're in the way, Deku!" Katsuki shouts at him. He tackles the warp enemy down, grasping onto something metal his emitting himself with. "Take that!"

I see ice coat a section of the ground, reaching to where the bird-man enemy is to freeze him in place on his right side. I look over and see it's Shoto's doing.

"All I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might," Shoto says.

As soon as the bird-man enemy gets frozen, All Might is able to escape from his grasp. I take my stance nearby All Might and Shoto, ready to fight whenever necessary. Eijiro jumps in to try and attack the hands guy, but he quickly dodges.

"Huh? Damn it! I didn't get to show off!" Eijiro complains.

"Stop acting so stuck-up, foggy nobody!" Katsuki says with a menacing grin.

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you," Shoto states. The hands guy looks at all of us, who are ready to fight.

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been overcome," the hands guy says. "We're in a pinch."

"You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be," Katsuki says to Kurogiri. "Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right? Back then... If you were  completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said 'that was close.'" Kurogiri tries to escape, but little explosions erupt from Katsuki's hand. "Don't move! If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up."

"His behavior isn't very hero-like..." Eijiro mutters.

"In addition to capturing them, they're almost all uninjured," the hands guy says. "Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad." He looks over at the bird-man enemy. "Nomu."

The bird-man, Nomu, goes through the warp that he's already in and joins back with the bottom half of his body. However, the right side of him has broken off due to Shoto's ice, making him struggle to move. Regardless, he's still moving.

"Even though his body's broken... He's still moving?" Izuku asks in shock.

"Get back, everyone!" All Might shouts. Nomu quickly regenerates his lost limbs. "What? His Quirk wasn't shock absorption?"

"I didn't say that was all he had," the hands guy says. "This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100 percent. He's a super-efficient human sandbag. First, we need to get our gate back. Go, Nomu." My eyes widen at his instruction.

Without thinking, I zoom over to Katsuki,  ignoring the subtle stinging from my legs. Before I could grab Katsuki, I feel someone grab my fur and toss me aside. Nomu punches where Katsuki was, attempting to knock him back against the concrete wall that's a few feet away. However, what stood in place of Katsuki was All Might. Katsuki and I were sitting next to Eijiro and Shoto.