31 - Moving into Dorms

After my parents gave me permission, I left home and started my new  life. Of course, more than a few tears were shed when I left. That's to  be expected, though. Izuku accompanied me while we walked to U.A.

On the grounds of U.A, about a five-minute walk from the school, a student  dorm built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is my--no, our --new home. The entire class of 1-A arrived past the gates to be greeted by Mr. Aizawa.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again," Mr. Aizawa says.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Hanta mentions positively.

"I had a hard time!" Toru sighs.

"That's normal..." Kyoka mutters.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas," Mashirao points out.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers," Tsu says. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad." Ochaco agrees with her.

"I was surprised, too," Mr. Aizawa admits. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances.  Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-- For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses. This is important. Listen up. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to go  save Bakugo and Sasaki that night."

"Ribbit..." Tsu croaks anxiously.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it," Mr. Aizawa notices. My eyes widen when he mentions that fact. "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Sasaki, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew  but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all." Mr. Aizawa starts  walking away from us. "Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

There's a depressed vibe I'm feeling from my classmates. I look at Eijiro, who appears to be guilty for what he did that night. I was about to walk up to him, but something else catches my attention.

"Tch... Come here," Katsuki mumbles while grabbing Denki's shirt. He drags him away towards a bush by the front gates.

"Huh? What? No!" Denki objects before disappearing with Katsuki behind the bush. I can see electricity be fired in all directions. Denki instantly comes out of the bushes and has his infamous derpy phase after he uses his Quirk. "Yay..."

"What did Katsuki do...?" I mumble while trying to hold back my laughter.

"Kirishima!" Katsuki exclaims to him. I glance over at the two to see Katsuki take out some money from his pocket and hand it over to Eijiro.

"Wait, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?" Eijiro asks in panic.

"No! I withdrew this money. You used up all your allowance, right?"

"Yeah... Where did you hear about me buying night-vision goggles--?" Katsuki shoves the money against Eijiro's chest and begins to walk away.

"If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show your dumb side, as usual." Katsuki turns around to face me. "What're you doing just standing there? Hurry the fuck up." I roll my eyes and follow him inside.

After the lighthearted atmosphere returns, everyone walks inside the dorm building. I look around at everything in amazement and awe.

"Each student dorm building holds one class," Mr. Aizawa informs. "Girls on the right, boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, bath, and laundry are on this floor."