Two Heroes - 2

We finally arrived at the expo, since it didn't take us too long to get here. We took an elevator, and Eijiro pressed a button on what floor it could be on. Once we headed out of the elevator, we started walking down a hallway. Some time passes, and we don't see anything new.

"Hey, are you absolutely sure this is the right way?" Katsuki asks warily.

"I think it is..." Eijiro admits.

"You think?!"

"Well, actually, I left my phone in my room..."

"Want me to run over and get it for you?" I offer.

"Nah, not at this time of night. I'll be fine, it's okay!"

"If you're sure..." We walk a little bit further down the hallway. I look ahead and see a destroyed entrance to a room. "That's weird... Should we head back?"

"We can't," Katsuki says. "Metal doors are blocking the way back. We're stuck."

"Since when--?" Eijiro begins to ask.

"Well, if you guys weren't talking your mouths off, you'd pay attention! It just happened."

"Jeez, no need to get your panties in a twist..." I mumble.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!"

"Now, now, let's just head inside this room and look around, okay?" Eijiro offers, trying to bring peace to the situation.

We reluctantly agree and head inside the room. It's has a park-like setting, where there's plants and bushes, a sidewalk. It's peaceful.

"I found you, you damn kids!" a security guard with a long neck shouts at us.

Spoke too soon.

"Huh? What did you say, you bastard?" Katsuki asks angrily.

"Katsuki, calm down," I quietly lecture to him.

"What are you three doing here?" the shorter guard asks us.

"That's what I want to know--" Katsuki starts to argue.

"Leave this to me, okay?" Eijiro says, gently pushing him to stay put. "Um, we got lost... Where should we go for the reception?"

"I can see through you! Don't lie to me!" the long neck guard shouts at us. He activates, what appears to be, his wind Quirk and aims it full blast towards Eijiro.

"His Quirk!" Katsuki notes as he starts to run towards Eijiro.

Suddenly, the impact never came as a giant shield of ice blocks the attack. We look over to see who caused this, but it turns out to be none other than Shoto. Coming out of the bushes are Izuku, Ochaco, Kyoka, Momo, Tenya, Denki, Minoru, and a girl with blonde hair in a blue dress. The wall of ice begins to chip away by the guards' attacks.

"Well stall for time here," Shoto says while creating a path of ice towards our classmates. "Look for a way to get to the top!" The ice that's underneath them begins to skyrocket towards the ceiling.

"What about you?" Tenya asks him.

"I'm fine, just go! I'll be right behind you as soon as I clean this up!" He quickly glances at me. "Sasaki, go join them!"

"Huh? Are you sure?" I ask warily.

"Yeah! Hurry!"

I nod and take a deep breath, allowing my limbs to transform into that of a wolf's. I flex my paws, making my claws extend slightly. I grab hold of the ice pillar and run up it while having my claws sink into the ice, giving me some stability. The pillar slowly starts to crumble, but not before reaching stable ground towards the walkway attached to the ceiling.