I gulped and I licked my lips to give them some moisture and I let out the breath I wasn't even aware I was holding. My heart raced and I felt it in the palm of my hands and heard it throbbing like mad in my ear drums.

"Don't say those things Shawn. This .. this is not supposed to be like that. I'm a fan, your you.." I said in a whisper feeling the heat of the tears in the back of my eyes begging to escape.

"And who exactly am I then, I'm still a guy who knows what he feels when he feels it. Your telling me you only see me for my title in the music industry? Bullshit. The way you talk about my music and how it helped you through some times that's you idolizing the artist that I AM but the moment you saw me in the cafe in London and you held my hand you knew just like me that I'm just a regular dude with insecurities but you didn't know me outside of whatever you saw in the media. That changed for both of us the moment we stood on the phone for hours, and then the night we broke day talking about everything. Im the same person, I'm Shawn Mendes the singer songwriter and Shawn Mendes the 21 year old guy who's fond over the mystery girl who followed me briefly on tour, saw on a flight, ran into not just LA. But also Brooklyn and again tonight." He said reaching for my hand and I didn't move away from his embrace as he closed his hand over mines.

"Your touching my hand." Was all I could say as my mind processed everything he just said.

He feels the same way as I do?

Everything in London wasn't a part of my active imagination, it was all real.

He is right about everything, but I can't just admit that. I would sound crazy.

He just bared it all out for you and your still worried about being a fool or crazy!

Shawn fucking mendes just confessed he likes you.

Fond.

"I know Yvette. Are you gonna always narrate when I touch you? Is that a thing you like to do?" He said half smiling to tease me.

My cheeks are hot.

I'm blushing!

Great now you look like a red ass tomato.

"No, sorry. It's just when you touch me... my body ignites into some form of heat." I slipped and I dropped my head down in pure embarrassment.

He then ran his fingers lightly up my arms and back down in slow strokes, he watched as his hands did those slow strokes and I saw the bumps rise from my skin that he touched. "How about that?" He said never looking away from my skin.

"Same thing." I whispered biting my lip slowly applying small pressure.

"Hmm, how about here?" He asked as his fingers wandered to my collarbone, from one side to the other he did slow swipes back forth.

The skin he touched that wasn't covered by my halter crop top felt like it would explode, my eyes closed as my breath hitch with every touch he left imprinted on me. I couldn't speak, in fear over this being a dream. I nodded and I could feel his smile growing.

"Look at me." He said in the most sexiest low husky voice that made my stomach stir. I did as he said and I saw his eyes, burning desire dripping from his whole aura.

The air felt thick now and it was like our bodies where I'm burning for one another. I couldn't bring myself to touch him I was suddenly not as brave as I was back in LA. I was like putty to him right now, he had me wrapped in his fingers and he knew that.

"I really want to kiss you." He said running his fingers up to trace along the outline of my lips. I allowed a small hiss to escape my lips, never taking my eyes off him even if I wanted to I couldn't.

He smirked, raising his eyebrow up to an arch a little as he took that as a yes. He leaned down towards my lips and I felt his breath meeting mines and he placed a slow peck on my lips before pulling back.

"How about there?" He asked with a hint of amusement.

My legs felt weak, I might fall over.

"Explosive." I said licking my lips slowly and something in me shifted.

He smiled before he went back to put his lips on mines again. The moment I felt his soft lips on mine I opened my mouth and took his bottom lip and began sucking on it softly and then I applied some pressure with my teeth. He moaned into my mouth and I knew he liked that and that's when I found my hands to his hair running my fingers all through it and then grabbing some hair and pulling softly.

He grabbed on to my hips and he applied pressure in return to what I did and I liked the sensation it sent to my body. He took that and went one step further and he gripped on my ass, grabbing a hand full as lifting me up off the ground, it became instinct like and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We never broke from kissing as he laid me down his hallway to his bedroom.

"Are you sure? We can stop at any time you feel your not ready." He said breaking our kiss, still holding me up in his arms looking at me.

"Yes, I need you Shawn." Was all I could say lost in my own haze.

He pulled my escaped hair away from my face and he kissed me again before he laid me gently down on his bed, his leg in-between my heat as I pushed up to the top of the bed.

Our eyes met and he smiled once more before he stood up in front of me removing his shirt over his head.

I stood in awe at the beautiful man standing before shirtless, his chest moving up and down fast but controlled his chain nestled between his small patch of chest hair, and his soft pack.

"I've needed you Yvette." He said as he came towards me slowly inching my leather skirt up as he planted small kisses on the sides of my thighs and insides. He was Getting dangerously close to my heat, his hands continued to push my skirt up till it was on waist and my panties where exposed. He kissed me on my hip bone and before I could react he kissed me there. My mind exploded in lust and my head met his pillow in a fury as I arched my back and grabbed his hair tight around my fingers.

"Oh Shawn."