THE OATH TO REMEMBER FOREVER

(Ps: this chapter will take u to a flashback of the first chapter.  Read it well)

Downstairs, Nikki started the music as everyone stood up including Armaan who stood holding his breath as he saw Rahul and Atul both standing holding the chunar. He could see a glimpse of his beautiful bride as she stood with her sister looking down, shy? Nah.. not shy.  Mostly nervous because there are few for their relatives present for their wedding unlike last time.

As they walked down, Armaan could barely breath as he was dying to see his girl. To look in her eyes and know she is alright. Rahul and Atul moved a bit so Armaan could see Riddhima.

It felt like a dream happening in slow motion as he waited and she knowing his eyes, ever so slowly  looked at him. Just him. Their eyes met as she smiled and Armaan knew his heart skipped to beat.

"Bhai.." Nikki nudged Armaan but he just shrugged. She again nugded and whisper loud enough for muskaan and Maa to hear,"you're drooling. Wipe it."

Armaan instantly wiped his mouth making everyone laugh as Nikki was teasing him. He for a nano second, turn to Nikki to glare at her. She laughed while Armaan again turned to look at the love if his life.

She was looking so elegant. So beautiful.  Just like in his dreams whenever he use to think about his wife. Perfect.  Her wedding lehnga looked perfect on her. She looks beautiful in all ways possible.  And he could not take his eyes off her. Her make up was minimal yet she looked fresh and her eyes shining bright was enough to tell that she was happy.

This was it. They are going to start it all over again. This time no compromises, no adjustments and no more lies.

It will be a new beginning.  New beginning for everything. They may have started it wrong but today, they will start it correct. The reason is love and no one would want to change a thing here. They will once again fall in love and just have their share of happiness and love for each other.

As Riddhima walked towards him , he too took few steps and gave her, his hand. She took his hand but Atul stopped her and turned to Armaan,"as we are doing it in a proper manner, let me do my part the best. " saying he stare at Armaan intently," I have seen this teenage cute little girl turn into a beautiful woman in front of me and I have been standing right behind her with her ups and downs, whenever she fell down, I was right behind helping her get up and walk again. She turned into a wonderful woman I'd always wish my daughter would become one day. And I dare you armaan, I dare you hurt her ever and I will be the one you will be answering and begging for life. Don't take her for granted ever." Armaan stared at Atul who never ever killed an ant is talking likea father. He just nobbed knowing the way Atul takes Riddhima as his younger sister he never had.

Atul placed Riddhima's hand into Armaan's and she looked at Atul and smiled with tears in her eyes.  She was blessed to have him in her life, no doubt. He was this wonderful person who never ever judged her no matter what she did. He stood by her just like a big brother that he is.

Anjali came to Armaan's side and turn to Riddhima," if we are doing this then I should do my part better. Riddhima  don't you ever think that just because I am your sister, I won't hurt you if you ever hurt my best friend.  He's one of a kind and you better be greatful about it."

"Okay guys, this is not some rivalry between us that we will hurt or something to each other.  We love each other and alot to add. I can't see her crying and I have seen her going crazy if she doesn't see me for more than a day and not talk to me for even 2 hours." Armaan smiled and pull Riddhima to him.

He took her to the alter they were about to get married and smiled," let's make the best out of our second chance." Kissing her palm he helped her sit. He too takes his place and bends to her side,"you look ravishing, my love. Let's get done with this and I'd like to have you all for myself laters.."